Chuck

rundonnierun

One of the shows I enjoyed watching was Chuck. I know a lot of people were mixed on this one, but I thought it was funny and enjoyable. I hope the new season gets better and they don't mess it up like a lot of new shows do early on.

Toxick

Splat
One of the shows I enjoyed watching was Chuck. I know a lot of people were mixed on this one, but I thought it was funny and enjoyable. I hope the new season gets better and they don't mess it up like a lot of new shows do early on.

Chuck was OK.

I mean, it wasn't on the same level as "Cavemen", but definitely not bad.

FromTexas

This Space for Rent
Series finale - anyone annoyed they didn't do the flashy thing in the last scene right with the kiss?

Seems like you should close the show on the flashy thing, right?

:buddies:

thurley42

HY;FR
Series finale - anyone annoyed they didn't do the flashy thing in the last scene right with the kiss?

Seems like you should close the show on the flashy thing, right?

:buddies:

I'm not sure how I feel about the ending. I do like how things ended for Jeff and Lester. I think they had a few more seasons in them. I will miss the show.

FromTexas

This Space for Rent
I'm not sure how I feel about the ending. I do like how things ended for Jeff and Lester. I think they had a few more seasons in them. I will miss the show.

I did like the Jeffster bit. I thought that was a great ending for their characters. Going out with the kiss wasn't exactly what I expected, but the wife and I were betting when they finally kissed, they would show the flashy thing like she remembered and then they didn't. Thought it would have made up for it a bit. :shrug:

It was a fun show. :buddies:

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Just found and started watching this show.

So far, so good.

Not sure why there are only 5 seasons of a show with both Animal Mother and Yvonne Strahovski in it.

glhs837

Power with Control
Was a great show, our kids watched it with us, family shows like that not as common as you might wish.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Never heard of it. What popular series does it closely resemble?

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
You may enjoy it, to me it seemed like they ran out of ideas
Probably right becuase the last five minutes of the fourth season they jump the shark and continue with it into season five.