CIA Whistleblower Exposes Biden’s Alleged Role with the Deaths of Seal Team- Claims to have Documented Proof

pontificator

Interesting "coincidence" right before the election. Little evidence provided in the piece. Use the the "Benghazi" triggering word, and the "gave money" to Iran meme. No other information outside of a crummy "blog".

Let me see here, looks an awful lot like ... checks notes ... propaganda!

• Haha
Reactions: BOP

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Interesting "coincidence" right before the election. Little evidence provided in the piece. Use the the "Benghazi" triggering word, and the "gave money" to Iran meme. No other information outside of a crummy "blog".

Let me see here, looks an awful lot like ... checks notes ... propaganda!
And what do you believe about Russian Bounties??

PJay

Make of it what you will. Trump keeps saying horrible things are going to come out..is he referring to this, or something else. Time will tell....

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Not me - but for many, yes

I have also been following this the past 2 days. If true, this is beyond huge. It is treason.

IMO the Democrats have committed treason any number of times - trying to overthrow our election with a political coup is indeed treason. This is only one of the bombshells (the real ones, not the fake news "bombshell" of Trump having two scoops of ice cream) that will be coming out. There's still the treason of the FBI and the CIA to deal with.

And it certainly explains why the Dem politicians and their media mouthpieces are freaking out so hard over Trump. He sure kicked that hornet's nest.

Dakota

~~~~~~~
IMO the Democrats have committed treason any number of times - trying to overthrow our election with a political coup is indeed treason. This is only one of the bombshells (the real ones, not the fake news "bombshell" of Trump having two scoops of ice cream) that will be coming out. There's still the treason of the FBI and the CIA to deal with.

And it certainly explains why the Dem politicians and their media mouthpieces are freaking out so hard over Trump. He sure kicked that hornet's nest.

Agree but in all this they are saying they have multiple videos, audio and documents. I hope this is the missing link that would give reason to all the ugly we have seen in the last administration and this one with the Democrats kicking and screaming.

Allen Harrow Parrot, (CIA whistleblower)(BTW trains Falcons) tells Charles Woods (father of Tyrone Woods killed in Benghazi) that Barack Obama, Joe Biden and Hillary Clinton sent Iran 152 Billion Dollars to coverup the deaths of Seal Team 6.

This is the tail of blackmail and extortion at the highest level involving Osama Bin Laden, Barack Obama, Joe Biden and Hillary Clinton.

They said of the 152 Billion - some was earmarked back to Clinton/McCain foundation and they can prove it and oh, Osama Bin Laden isn't dead. They killed a decoy.

PJay

Anna Khait just tweeted an updated interview with Charles Strange moments ago.

If you read/hear anything new please post it..not on twitter, so I will not be alerted, or however it works. Thanks.

I only learned of this from one of the many now claiming to be "The New Drudge."

pontificator

well it's a good thing no one was seen wearing a black fabric to obscure their faces. Someone might think a conspiracy was afoot!

Dakota

~~~~~~~
I am just posting information as I see it. I hope this leads to something but like many of us, we know it was dirty, but will anything come of it?

:(