CIC Donald J. Trump

PJay

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I presume that there were a vast amount of Inds that were turned off by Trump in 2020 that will still not vote for him in 2024.

And I think Trump got way more votes than "they" say he did, and Joe got far far less. I will never - ever - believe that Joe Biden won that election fair and square, and with more votes than any other President in history.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
And I think Trump got way more votes than "they" say he did, and Joe got far far less. I will never - ever - believe that Joe Biden won that election fair and square, and with more votes than any other President in history.
:yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

Hijinx

How can anyone listen to this alert and sane man and then vote for Joe Biden.
Are there enough LGBTQ freaks to elect people who wish to destroy our youth by teaching them they are not the gender they are born with

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
When I was a kid, we knew there were folks who did not fit into traditional notions of masculinity.
We called them Nancy Boys and Butchie Girls. nobody made much of it, they were just a bit different.

Then the late 60's hit and Activism became more popular than actually doing things, which has only gotten worse.

Kinnakeet

No f@cking doubt about it!!

PJay

I remember being so upset by all the fake news..wishing someone would call them out. Trump was the only one. I would jump up off the couch and like a cheerleader...

YES! FINALLY!

Happy Ftw GIF

I hope soon Trump is proven right once again.

Reactions: TPD

PJay

Trump knows all about everyone. He called Michelle Obama "Mike" in one of his recent tweets.