Circumcision

If you had a son today would you circumcise him?

• Yes I would

Votes: 33 80.5%
  • No I would not

Votes: 8 19.5%

• Total voters

PJumper

Hold for my pole

Yes I would. It would save him from more pain if it's done later in life. Imagine having a b*ner while you're still healing, ripping apart the freshly scabbed cuts! Plus, he doesn't have to walk funny for a week or so!

bcp

In My Opinion

Hold for my pole

Dont have a boy child, and dont plan on anymore kids, so the question as posed is one I can answer.
however, that being said
Now that my Girl child is of dating age, it is not out of the question for me to attempt to learn this art should one of her dates touch her in the wrong way.
Im sure there will be a learning curve and a few mistakes before I can perform the proceedure properly.

PJumper

Dont have a boy child, and dont plan on anymore kids, so the question as posed is one I can answer.
however, that being said
Now that my Girl child is of dating age, it is not out of the question for me to attempt to learn this art should one of her dates touch her in the wrong way.
Im sure there will be a learning curve and a few mistakes before I can perform the proceedure properly.

Sounds like you're talking more of a Castration procedure than circumcision. In any case, I'll be more than willing to help, had watched circumsion done plenty of times and done castration on pigs a few times! In case of "bad boy' castration, it's going to be free of charge from one dad with a daughter to another!

bcp

In My Opinion
Sounds like you're talking more of a Castration procedure than circumcision. In any case, I'll be more than willing to help, had watched circumsion done plenty of times and done castration on pigs a few times! In case of "bad boy' castration, it's going to be free of charge from one dad with a daughter to another!

That touches my heart, it really does. Thank you.

And might I add that I am also at your service for assistance should the need arise.

See, this is what community is about, one helping another. Some of you could learn a lesson here.

TPD

the poor dad
Some people have to much time to waste to come up with a pole like this. I don't have this kind of time - I'm returning to my regularly scheduled program....Sex in the City.