City of 9,000 people, this is the Mayor

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Residents REVOLT Against City Girl Mayor Tiffany Henyard As Trustees BEG & VOTE For FBI TO SAVE THEM​

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

Residents REVOLT Against City Girl Mayor Tiffany Henyard As Trustees BEG & VOTE For FBI TO SAVE THEM​

Oh horseshit. If she ran for re-election today they'd beat each other senseless to vote for her again.

I love this woman. She's a freaking riot. As I've often said, if people are going to be stupid someone should make money off them.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Roland Martin EMBARRASSES HIMSELF In SHAMEFUL Interview With City Girl Mayor Under FBI Investigation​

Roland Martin PANICS BEGGING Ghetto City Girl Mayor For ANSWERS After Softball Interview BACKFIRES!​

WingsOfGold

Oh horseshit. If she ran for re-election today they'd beat each other senseless to vote for her again.

I love this woman. She's a freaking riot. As I've often said, if people are going to be stupid someone should make money off them.
They just can't help themselves, "she's colored, just like me".

Reactions: BOP

Kinnakeet

Under fire for first class tickets to other cities like New York and Seattle and Four Seasons level hotels for trips she wont explain the purpose of.

Negros cant even govern their own countries why and the hell would anyone vote for them

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
No one oppresses or takes advantage of black people more than black people themselves these days.

Just look at Africa Zimbabwe has been a disaster ....

Somalia, Sudan, now Eritrea and Ethiopia are getting into it [ Africans blame Western Interests and the CIA for this conflict ]

I have a friend in Kenya, the corruption is Epic

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member

Somalia, Sudan, now Eritrea and Ethiopia are getting into it [ Africans blame Western Interests and the CIA for this conflict ]

Dont' forget Liberia.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Dont' forget Liberia.

A country that survived decently for many years and IIRC came apart in the 80's after a coup

Liberia has been fairly stable since Taylor was removed in 2003 - there is lots of political strife, but they do not seem to be murdering each other

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
A country that survived decently for many years and IIRC came apart in the 80's after a coup

Liberia has been fairly stable since Taylor was removed in 2003 - there is lots of political strife, but they do not seem to be murdering each other
The corruption level of their government is rediculous.

BOP

In South Africa, the power is out more than it's on.

Oh, and they're probably right about the Company. I'm not sure who they're working for, but it isn't the United States.

BOP

Well, in Venezuela, murders are down by 20-25 percent.

They've taken that show on the road to the US.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Roland Martin MELTS DOWN Over Black Conservative Picture After City Girl Mayor Interview BACKLASH!​