CJ's Backroom

Justme2

Passed there

Yesterday afternoon Didn't stop in but did see the doors open and lights on in the store part. Two cars parked out front.

The last couple of weeks It has been locked up tight and Posted with no trespass signs. So Maybe it's starting to open up again?????

SoMdDude

Yesterday afternoon Didn't stop in but did see the doors open and lights on in the store part. Two cars parked out front.

The last couple of weeks It has been locked up tight and Posted with no trespass signs. So Maybe it's starting to open up again?????

All of the product/food was gone the other day from the front part of the store, no trespassing signs were abound. I got a new job for a beer distributor cleaning beer taps and CJ's was on the list... they are still closed, I can cross them off my list until I see someone here posting they have re opened lol

Toxick

Splat
I wish I was an entrepreneur with a little capital and the tiniest bit of business savvy. I'd take it over and reopen it with a fresh new look and style. I always wanted to own a bar.

The House Cocktail would be called the Toxic Enema, and its recipe would be a closely guarded secret to be released only after my untimely death.

It would be cool.

frequentflier

happy to be living
All of the product/food was gone the other day from the front part of the store, no trespassing signs were abound. I got a new job for a beer distributor cleaning beer taps and CJ's was on the list... they are still closed, I can cross them off my list until I see someone here posting they have re opened lol

Rumor has it that another family member is trying to reopen.

Also, I saw a notice in the classifieds in the Calvert Gazette last month and if I remember correctly, it was for a package store permit application ("to go")

limblips

PREMO Member
I wish I was an entrepreneur with a little capital and the tiniest bit of business savvy. I'd take it over and reopen it with a fresh new look and style. I always wanted to own a bar.

The House Cocktail would be called the Toxic Enema, and its recipe would be a closely guarded secret to be released only after my untimely death.

It would be cool.

That sounds like a $hitty drink!

JMILL24

Cubscout MoM
Any update on this? Looks like there is some activity there lately, but I haven't heard who took it over or what it will be when it reopens.

Roman

I think the Brother of Mike is taking over. His name is Jeff. They totally gutted the place. I was told that it should re-open sometime in the later part of April.

frequentflier

happy to be living
Any update on this? Looks like there is some activity there lately, but I haven't heard who took it over or what it will be when it reopens.

From what I heard, the front part to be called "Mimi's" and bar area to be called "Buckets". Due to open in April.

SoMdDude

From what I heard, the front part to be called "Mimi's" and bar area to be called "Buckets". Due to open in April.

I went by the other day and no work was being done what so ever...the same trash that was
piled up out front last month was still there

SoMdDude

Just stopped in today and work was being done...spoke with the owners
and it will indeed be called Mimi's Station up front and Buckets Bar in back.
They are shooting to open between may 1st and 8th...but
It could be later.