Clean It On Up trash disposal????????

sweetie274

Clean it on up trash service

Anyone use them?? We have not had any problems with them until last week....assumed it was bc of the storm...but when we call this week....the number is dc!!!! anyone else have this problem or know whats going on???

maxima87

Football Mom!!!
Anyone use them?? We have not had any problems with them until last week....assumed it was bc of the storm...but when we call this week....the number is dc!!!! anyone else have this problem or know whats going on???

They have new ownership. You should be receiving information in the mail with new contact information / billing information.

sweetie274

They have new ownership. You should be receiving information in the mail with new contact information / billing information.

Hmmm we never received anything...do you happen to know the new name? This is the 2nd week trash has not been picked up...

maxima87

Football Mom!!!
Hmmm we never received anything...do you happen to know the new name? This is the 2nd week trash has not been picked up...

I haven't received anything yet either...I just happened to chase them down and ask wth is going on. The guy introduced himself as the new owner and had the truck back up and empty my toter.

sweetie274

I haven't received anything yet either...I just happened to chase them down and ask wth is going on. The guy introduced himself as the new owner and had the truck back up and empty my toter.

Really?? when was this...we havent seen anyone around and picking up trash..and now the previous number they had is dc... so the new people have been picking up ur trash?

maxima87

Football Mom!!!
Really?? when was this...we havent seen anyone around and picking up trash..and now the previous number they had is dc... so the new people have been picking up ur trash?

The trucks have still been running. I think it's just been hit or miss. My case was a miss. One friends has always been picked up on the correct day. The other every other time. I asked the gentleman I talked to about the disconnected number, he said it should be back on in the next day or two. This was yesterday. He did seem like a nice guy though.

spinner

Do they have an office or something on Mervill Dean Road across from the Brusters? In a red brick building? Seems like I saw a sign there.

sweetie274

The trucks have still been running. I think it's just been hit or miss. My case was a miss. One friends has always been picked up on the correct day. The other every other time. I asked the gentleman I talked to about the disconnected number, he said it should be back on in the next day or two. This was yesterday. He did seem like a nice guy though.

Ours has been a miss for about 2 weeks now!!! I mean they sure had no problem cashing my check though!! I hope they get it together soon....thanks for the info!

Namikazenaru

change of ownership

Does anyone have the customer support number and address of the new ownership. I've tried to contact the old numbers and e-mail of clean it on up but have gotten no response. I need to know where to send my check

eons1006

Not sure I would send a check seeing that other people are having a problem with their pick-up now, sounds like things may be getting ready to head south. If they are in your area I would call T&S trash service out of Hughesville. I have been using them for about 5 years now they are $30 a month and they come faithfully twice a week to pick-up the trash, never had one problem with them.

Namikazenaru

Not sure I would send a check seeing that other people are having a problem with their pick-up now, sounds like things may be getting ready to head south. If they are in your area I would call T&S trash service out of Hughesville. I have been using them for about 5 years now they are $30 a month and they come faithfully twice a week to pick-up the trash, never had one problem with them.

Well so far they have been good except for the week right after the hurricane. but I will keep tha tin mind if things end up dieing off

StMarys1989

Dont use!!!

Do Not Use this company! They stop picking up! I have gone 4 weeks without a pickup, but they sure do cash my checks in a hurry! Everyone should be aware tht "Clean it on UP" was not purchased, but simply changed names to "Clean up 4 U". They start off doing a fair job of picking up trash. However, they usually dont pick up on a steady basis. They have set days they are to pick up, but easily miss the entire week. The only time they pick up regularly is if there are more than one customer in a neighborhood. As of today their phone numbers no longer work and their emails bounce back. But I still see their trucks rolling on the roads... I have left about 30 messages asking questions, requesting refunds (which I sometimes get), but no one has ever answered. They even advertise they are a Veteran owned company...shameful. Im on the verge of sueing for my entire years worth of payments. I should have cancelled sooner.

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
Do Not Use this company! They stop picking up! I have gone 4 weeks without a pickup, but they sure do cash my checks in a hurry! Everyone should be aware tht "Clean it on UP" was not purchased, but simply changed names to "Clean up 4 U". They start off doing a fair job of picking up trash. However, they usually dont pick up on a steady basis. They have set days they are to pick up, but easily miss the entire week. The only time they pick up regularly is if there are more than one customer in a neighborhood. As of today their phone numbers no longer work and their emails bounce back. But I still see their trucks rolling on the roads... I have left about 30 messages asking questions, requesting refunds (which I sometimes get), but no one has ever answered. They even advertise they are a Veteran owned company...shameful. Im on the verge of sueing for my entire years worth of payments. I should have cancelled sooner.

They pick mine up... no problem
and have always returned my calls... just spoke to them about a week ago

foodforthought

I too had the same problem....they just stopped picking up right before Christmas, haven't showed up since!! I was paid up through February....left several messages to give me a call to find out what was going on, NEVER have I told them I was cancelling since I still had 2 months service already paid for, but haven't seen them. Trash can is still here too.....I however did switch to Waste Management after they wouldn't return my phone calls. They run a horrible business!!!!

Namikazenaru

Clean up 4 you

they've been consistent on picking up my trash for the past few months. Only complaint is its hard as hell to reach their customer service

Arista

they've been consistent on picking up my trash for the past few months. Only complaint is its hard as hell to reach their customer service

My only complaint is that they collect the trash in my neighborhood at any time between 0130 and 0300-- consistently. :twitch: I'd love to speak to someone about the issue, but like yourself, I can't seem to reach customer service.