Clinton's first-lady records locked up

SamSpade

Larry Gude said:
...he didn't even own a home. He needed a job. If he lost, he sure as heck wasn't going to go sit on a beach somewhere for a year and write his memoirs. What she made is irrelevant. What if she left him? What if she cut his allowance?

The job was a HUGE step up for his income and that was the point. In that he was certainly a rarity.

I just found a reference claiming their net worth at that time was about 700k, not counting a house (since they didn't technically have one). Kind of a lot of money in Arkansas. And a small salary for an Arkansas governor is kind of like when Brezhnev claimed to have a small salary - when all your expenses are already paid for, a salary is kind of a joke.

This is still a minor tangent on the major contention - men who run for President don't need to do it for the money. Wealthy men run for president.

forestal

I'm the Boss of Me
Yeh, what goes around comes around....I think I posted this before,,

Picture President Hillary with all of Bush's super extra-Constitutional powers. Maybe she'll use them to spy on gun owners..

or lock up right wing protesters that get within earshot,

or arrest rednecks for wearing t-shirts that say "Impeach Hillary"

Won't that be sweet?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
forestal said:
Picture President Hillary with all of Bush's super extra-Constitutional powers. Maybe she'll use them to spy on gun owners..
FBI files.

I rest my case.

This_person

forestal said:
Yeh, what goes around comes around....I think I posted this before,,

or lock up right wing protesters that get within earshot,

or arrest rednecks for wearing t-shirts that say "Impeach Hillary"

Won't that be sweet?
It's interesting that a lot of these rules and laws were put into place knowing that there would be an election next year. It's almost as if the thought was the good of the country, not political purposes, y'know?

PsyOps

Pixelated
vraiblonde said:
FBI files.

I rest my case.

Oh no no, there is more. The missing Rose Law Firm billing files that were subpoenaed, then suddenly showed up on a table in the Whitehouse. Hillary had no idea how they got there. :rolleyes: Oh, and what about Vince Foster?

PsyOps

Pixelated
forestal said:
Picture President Hillary with all of Bush's super extra-Constitutional powers.

Oh wow! Do these powers come from the Regular Constitution or the Super Extra-Constitution?

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Over...

vraiblonde said:
FBI files.

I rest my case.

...1,000 raw, unedited files including every unproven allegation, negative comments from neighbors who may not like you for any reason and any sort of implication, fact, fiction, pure dirt or otherwise.

What's his name from the Nixon admin went to jail for having...one.

The out right lawlessness and abuse of power perpetrated by the Clinton's, that they flat out got away with, is still stunning, more so as time goes by as their disciples still chant the devotional daily prayer; It was just sex.

Did you know they had Carvilles in there? Yep. You wanna have someone by the short hairs? You wanna know all there is to know about an employee? Want blackmailed loyalty? Get their FBI file.