close contact saddle

lovemyber135

What size seat or tree do you need? I have a couple saddles that either we dont use, or dont fit our horses anymore. Would let them go pretty cheap. They are not like new or anything, but would make great starter jumping saddles.

16.5 17...wide tree...not looking for anything too fancy but not too bad lookin cause i want to show in it...preferably like a dark chocolate

BlissfulJumper

Equestrian :)
16.5 17...wide tree...not looking for anything too fancy but not too bad lookin cause i want to show in it...preferably like a dark chocolate

Duckz is going to try the saddle tonight but if she doesnt want it you can try it. it fits her draft horse. worth a shot if you want

kelsiann

I got my Collegiate saddle off tacktrader.com for an insane deal. Other models of this saddle were selling for $400, I got mine for $225 including a saddle carrier, brand new saddle pad, and a breast plate. Saddle is in FANTASTIC condition! I'd definitely recommend tacktrader.com or horseclicks.com

Duckz

Duckz is going to try the saddle tonight but if she doesnt want it you can try it. it fits her draft horse. worth a shot if you want

If I buy Blissful's saddle (and I think I will) we'll be selling my mom's Collegiate. It's a 17" plain flap close contact, medium tree. Older model but in good shape and nice enough to show in. We'll sell it for $200 if you or someone else here wants it, or we'll list it on tacktrader for $300.

appaholic

its a 16 1/2 seat i think. and a narrow tree but you'd be surprised at what it will fit

Hey, would this fit my tiny bottom person, as in my very thin son. I was cleaning out said childs closet to put stuff on ebay and I have some stuff that might fit the little person who was riding with you last fall. Is he going to ride this year? What color showmanship outfit did you pick? I need to get it in gear or sell everything, can't decide!

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
I need a new Chevy 350. A dark color would be fine. Mine caught on fire last week. :killingme I don't have much money, and Elam doesn't sell trucks.

BlissfulJumper

Equestrian :)
Hey, would this fit my tiny bottom person, as in my very thin son. I was cleaning out said childs closet to put stuff on ebay and I have some stuff that might fit the little person who was riding with you last fall. Is he going to ride this year? What color showmanship outfit did you pick? I need to get it in gear or sell everything, can't decide!

Hes not riding with me. will give you the run down at lunch one dday. and i havent picked anything i need to though!

lovemyber135

If I buy Blissful's saddle (and I think I will) we'll be selling my mom's Collegiate. It's a 17" plain flap close contact, medium tree. Older model but in good shape and nice enough to show in. We'll sell it for $200 if you or someone else here wants it, or we'll list it on tacktrader for $300.

think i could try it out? like fit it to my mare?...up to you j.w...:howdy:

Duckz

think i could try it out? like fit it to my mare?...up to you j.w...:howdy:

Mom decided not to sell her saddle after all, sorry!

Maybe try to find an inexpensive saddle on ebay or tacktrader with the interchangable gullets? Then you know you can make it fit.