club V

Ehesef

Yo Gabba Gabba
Originally posted by nikkirpts
hi all

Well you didn't scare me off that easily, and no one uses proper grammer on message boards i personally think that (some) people have nothing else to do , but make rude comments to new people on the boards, just to make themselves look big and bad lol it is pothetic.
If anyone wants to chat just let me know i'm not desperate just bored at work
have a great day

hugs nikki
Actually, we all use proper grammar and spelling and most importantly punctuation, at least when our mental capacity allows us to.

Last edited:

nomoney

Originally posted by Ehesef
Actually, we all use proper grammar and spelling and most importantly puncuation, at least when our mental capacity allows us to.

Janey says I don't though :cheers:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Originally posted by Ehesef
Actually, we all use proper grammar and spelling and most importantly puncuation, at least when our mental capacity allows us to.

w00t! w00t! Irony alert!

:lmao:

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
geez what is this pick on nikki day or something??

hugs nikki
No. "Pick on Nikki Day" is tomorrow.

See ya then! :jet:

Toxick

Splat
geez what is this pick on nikki day or something??

hugs nikki

Do not take anything personally, and you'll be fine.

Many newbies perceive hostility where there is none. Hostility is not necessarily the intent, but rather the perception of it is a by-product of the rather unique group dynamic on this board.

If you want to see real hostility, check out the political forum.

nikkirpts

morning all :):) how was everyone's evening? mine was pretty good I celebrated a friends b-day at my fiance's aunt's house, and besides that didn't really do anything too interesting :).

HUGS nikki :):):)

nomoney

morning all :):) how was everyone's evening? mine was pretty good I celebrated a friends b-day at my fiance's aunt's house, and besides that didn't really do anything too interesting :).

HUGS nikki :):):)

when you sign your name do you dot your I's with little hearts?