CNN's medical expert says 'source' told him

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
"You know, a source told me last night that there have been so many people who have known the right thing to do, have sounded the alarm on this, and going back to the middle of February, talking about the fact that this virus could be spread asymptomatically and that everything needed to change as a result," Gupta told the CNN anchors. "And this is what my source said, 'Every step along the way, this guidance that could have saved, you know, 80 to 90 percent of the people who have died could have been saved if this guidance had been abided by. Every step of the way, that guidance has been buried and then minimized and then ignored and now ridiculed. That's what's happening."

Skeptics slammed Gupta's reporting on social media.

"This seems really irresponsible," writer Josh Jordan reacted. "First, most experts were wrong early on because China was lying about the virus. Some of the states made horrific mistakes (looking at you, Cuomo) early on. I have no doubt Trump could've saved lives by not downplaying it, but not by 80%-90%."

"Aside for being a preposterous number considering how every country dealt with it, there is quite literally no reasonable way to calculate this without making a ton of very speculative hindsight assumptions," Tablet Magazine associate editor Noam Blum tweeted.

Bullsht ......

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
There is a term used here in good ol’ SOMD.
If someone starts a sentence with “A man told me”......you know he is lying.
its the same feeling I get when I here some state they have unnamed experts or sources.

SamSpade

If someone starts a sentence with “A man told me”......you know he is lying.

Even simple LOGIC tells you - if they can't qualify it, they either DON'T KNOW who it is, or they DO and don't want to say it's their teenage son or some bum on Skid Row.

stgislander

PREMO Member
Back in the service, if the sentence started with, "This is a no sh!tter...." you knew it was probably a lie.

Hijinx

Hard to stop 80% of the deaths, when so many that died were old people and people who had multiple problems and were dying before they got the virus. 6% died from Corona only . Could Trump have saved 80% of that 6%? I sincerely doubt it.