Coast 2 Coast

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
New restaurant going in the old Kingfisher's location. Looking forward to a new place!

Reactions: TPD

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
looks like pretty much the same menu as everyone else. We've got a burger, a steak, a crab cake...How about going off the beaten path sometime. Maybe a selection of homemade sausages, fresh made pastas, short ribs, risotto. I'm the adventurous type when it comes to food stew up a musk rat or fry up a rabbit they're cheap and fairly easy to cook.

HemiHauler

looks like pretty much the same menu as everyone else. We've got a burger, a steak, a crab cake...How about going off the beaten path sometime. Maybe a selection of homemade sausages, fresh made pastas, short ribs, risotto. I'm the adventurous type when it comes to food stew up a musk rat or fry up a rabbit they're cheap and fairly easy to cook.

Really haven’t been good crabcakes in the area since the T’s Cove days.

gemma_rae

I'm waiting for a place to serve really fresh and really good fried clams in So MD. Strips, whole belly or both. If they made an authentic mushroom risotto too, I would camp in their parking lot.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Yea man, 84/85 for me. Food was great and all the screaming arseholes I ever heard came from the dart area 🥰
I was on Tommy's "B Team". The "A Team" was always a contender for the Tricoda championship. The "B Team" fell out of last place once or twice but we always clawed our way back through sheer grit and determination.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
I was on Tommy's "B Team". The "A Team" was always a contender for the Tricoda championship. The "B Team" fell out of last place once or twice but we always clawed our way back through sheer grit and determination.
Sounds like my fiancé's team. It's basically an excuse to go out and drink. Very few ever advance to an "A Team", but they seem to not mind.

Grumpy

Sounds like my fiancé's team. It's basically an excuse to go out and drink. Very few ever advance to an "A Team", but they seem to not mind.
Bar I shot out of in mid/late 70s had A, B and C teams, Darts was secondary to the drinking, but we had some good groups, our A team won it all for a couple years, can't remember what association, WADA, BADA or another one I can't remember. Went to quite a few tourneys back then, we always had a non-stop blackjack game going in a hotel room for the weekend.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Had lunch there today. Mom and I were quite pleased. She had broiled rock fish bites and I had the crab cake sammy. We also split the duck fat fries with rosemary, garlic and parmesan. My goodness they were amazing!

Everything is locally sourced and they even have a 48 oz. Tomahawk steak on the regular menu. Don't see that too often. We didn't even ask about desserts. Our waiter, John, was awesome and extremely attentive.

It was a perfect day to sit out on the water and enjoy the day. Look forward to going back sometime.