Coast Guard goes Full Retard!

black dog

Free America
The Dana Loesch video?

MR, the only reason I even know that vid exists is because you felt the need to have a #### fit over it. I haven't seen it on the news, not on social media, nowhere. It must have come through in your super secret platinum member bot newsletter, because I didn't even see it in my news feed.

Or are you referring to the video where the Coast Guard guy puts his hand to his head and you all are having a screaming fit because some dumbass on the internet told you it was a "white power" signal?

One of my Great aunt's now deceased was deaf, if I told her that the OK hand sign was about white supremacy, she would respond .... Are you retarted....It's the letter F

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
One of my Great aunt's now deceased was deaf, if I told her that the OK hand sign was about white supremacy, she would respond .... Are you retarted....It's the letter F

I thought it was number nine.

Midnightrider

The Dana Loesch video?

MR, the only reason I even know that vid exists is because you felt the need to have a #### fit over it. I haven't seen it on the news, not on social media, nowhere. It must have come through in your super secret platinum member bot newsletter, because I didn't even see it in my news feed.

Or are you referring to the video where the Coast Guard guy puts his hand to his head and you all are having a screaming fit because some dumbass on the internet told you it was a "white power" signal?
yep, and you would have never heard of this stupid WP thing if not for your buddy kyle posting it. Who was worked up over it? I haven’t said anything directly about it. I have only compared it to an equally absurd bit of bs brought to us by the NRA.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
And now that I think about it, it never fails that a waiter/waitress will come by and ask how things are, just as you stuff your face and can't answer. I always give the OK sign.

I'm such a racist.....

I've seen quite a few use the "Wife-Beater" secret gesture!

kisspng-raised-fist-clip-art-fist-5abf038cc8c439.9864102615224677248224.jpg

Last edited:

officeguy

Did they talk to the young man involved ?

It's the 'ok' sign. Now if an investigation of his social media footprint shows that he did this with some kind of white supremacy intent, the coastguard needs to come down hard on him.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Did they talk to the young man involved ?

It's the 'ok' sign. Now if an investigation of his social media footprint shows that he did this with some kind of white supremacy intent, the coastguard needs to come down hard on him.

Except that the whole "white supremacy" side of that expression is a total hoax and a joke....so then what?

For a good while now, there's been a "thing" afoot on various military-oriented FB groups where people try to sneak that hand signal in to videos etc and you've been "gotten" if you see it. A big friggin' game.

Last edited:
I wonder why he would flash the sign as 'white supremacy' totally out of the blue. What was it directed at? Was the camera crew all non-white? Referring to the looters?

All :bs:

BOP

Pffft.... you guys are missing it. Home slice is flipping the camera crew the bird.

officeguy

Except that the whole "white supremacy" side of that expression is a total hoax and a joke....so then what?

It is. But he may not know that. If he posted on racistsRus.com or 4chan on how he managed to sneak in a a 'WP sign' on national TV, it could indicate that he is in fact a racist ahole who didn't know that he was one of the ones getting pranked.

officeguy

Btw. In Turkey this sign doesn't mean 'ok'. It means 'you a$$hole' or 'you sodomist'.

So, context matters. As this was someone with a nautical background in the US and not an angry trader in a turkish bazaar, I am inclined to think that he simply displayed it as a nonverbal 'ok'.

Last edited:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Btw. In Turkey this sign doesn't mean 'ok'. It means 'you a$$hole' or 'you sodomist'.

So, context matters. As this was someone with a nautical background in the US and not an angry trader in a turkish bazaar, I am inclined to think that he simply displayed it as a nonverbal 'ok'.

Or he was simply resting his head on his hand and the gesture was inadvertent.

I'm gonna need these codes and dog whistles and what have you to stop. It's stupid and when the freaking Coast Guard takes it seriously I question the judgement of whoever makes these decisions.