Coc*tail Party Attire

J

julz20684

I'm going to my first Coc*tail party tomorrow night. What should I wear?

My two options are:
Black spaghetti strap, above knee length with a shear floral, glittery ankle length sheath or red sleeveless a-line, below knee length with black sheath and high waist black lace cumberbum (sp?).

:fixed:

Last edited by a moderator:

Pete

Repete
julz20684 said:
I'm going to my first ####tail party tomorrow night. What should I wear?

My two options are:
Black spaghetti strap, above knee length with a shear floral, glittery ankle length sheath or red sleeveless a-line, below knee length with black sheath and high waist black lace cumberbum (sp?).
Heh, you said ####.

Angel

~*~*~
julz20684 said:

My two options are:

They both sound pretty, but I say option 2. :cheers:

Pete

Repete
julz20684 said:

My two options are:

Go with black :yay: The "sheath" thing sounds scary but I am sure it is not.

J

julz20684

Well first I better try them both on to see if I can fit my ass into them before I wonder which one :duh:

But the red has a black overlay sheath, so technically isn't that black? And red is my color.

J

julz20684

MMDad said:
:yay: Skip the sheath and the panties, and go for it!

:confused: The sheath is part of the dress, it goes over top of the dress. Panties go underneath or on your head, depends on how much you've had to drink.

J

julz20684

They are both B-E-A-U-tiful. Maybe I could do a attire change half way through the night.

J

julz20684

MMDad said:
:yay: Skip the sheath and the panties, and go for it!

Actually, I forgot there are no panties to be worn...I don't wear panties when wearing stockings, so technically you were correct.

MMDad

Lem Putt
julz20684 said:
Actually, I forgot there are no panties to be worn...I don't wear panties when wearing stockings, so technically you were correct.
If you look like your av: :barf:
If you don't look like your av: :yahoo: