Coc*tail Party Attire

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
julz20684 said:
Coc*tail Party Attire 12-07-2006 09:14 PM Fat chicks look like crap in everything.. Give it up!

Gotta love the hatters!

I like hat's too. :yay:

J

julz20684

RoseRed said:
I like hat's too. :yay:

I knew you'd get me on that....you are the spelling queen aren't you?

Ok, so I'm fat and can't spell

J

julz20684

RoseRed said:
No, that's Jazz. :lmao:

:huggy:

Hey I just used the word peruse in a PM and I think I spelled it right...I'm feeling pretty intelligent

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
julz20684 said:
I knew you'd get me on that....you are the spelling queen aren't you?

Ok, so I'm fat and can't spell

Luckily for you, I'm easy and like fat girls who can't spell. :love:

What size are you? I have a beautiful ####tail dress that I wore to my christmas party last year. It's very flattering. I think it's a 4 or a 6. You're more than welcome to it.

J

julz20684

pixiegirl said:

What size are you? I have a beautiful ####tail dress that I wore to my christmas party last year. It's very flattering. I think it's a 4 or a 6. You're more than welcome to it.

:killingme :killingme :killingme :killingme :killingme :killingme I haven't been a size 4 EVER and haven't been a size 6 since I was in my 20s. Remember I'm a fat chick.

CandyRain

julz20684 said:
:killingme :killingme :killingme :killingme :killingme :killingme I haven't been a size 4 EVER and haven't been a size 6 since I was in my 20s. Remember I'm a fat chick.

Then it really doesn't matter what you wear because everyone will be looking at the size 4 and 6 girls with big butts, big boobs, and little waists. :drama:

itsbob

I bowl overhand
BS Gal said:
I just wanna see if I can use the word ####tail without censorship.
Of course you can't, you aren't on Vrai's "favorites" list!!

cocktail

cocktail

cocktail

See, she REALLY likes me!!

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
pixiegirl said:

If you need a formal, I have the most gorgeous evening dress I wore last year that would look great on you.

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
julz20684 said:

:huggy: I was trying to be helpful. I paid a good amount of money for it from Hechts. It was my first "grown-up" dress; you know I didn't get it out of the juniors section. :lmao:

J

julz20684

pixiegirl said:
:huggy: I was trying to be helpful. I paid a good amount of money for it from Hechts. It was my first "grown-up" dress; you know I didn't get it out of the juniors section. :lmao:

And I do so appreciate your helpfulness :huggy:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
migtig said:
If you need a formal, I have the most gorgeous evening dress I wore last year that would look great on you.

Very good! I don't need one at the present time but if I do I'll keep that in mind. If you need a little black dress you can borrow mine. It's very classy but still very sexy.