Coca-Cola Starlight Zero Sugar

PeoplesElbow

Well since I was curious I bought some, a 10 pack of 10oz cans.

It got cold, I popped open a can and the first thing that hit me was oh wow this has way too much artificial sweetener in it, then the note of a Tide pod hit me. So I am guessing it is a mixture of Diet Coke, with the sweetener amped up and a Tide pod thrown in for good measure.

That is all.

Correction, these are only 7.5 oz cans and I can't even finish one.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
Coke and Pepsi are getting desperate. Both just released coffee drinks with cola.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
What's it supposed to taste like besides Tide Pod :lol: ? I've never even heard of it.

But I'm not big on trying new things. I like the stuff I'm accustomed to and am typically disappointed by new products.

PeoplesElbow

What's it supposed to taste like besides Tide Pod :lol: ? I've never even heard of it.

But I'm not big on trying new things. I like the stuff I'm accustomed to and am typically disappointed by new products.
I've read its supposed to taste like sitting by a campfire and looking at the stars.....

Not much soda I've tasted worse than this. Possibly the horrible Diet RC that I tasted back when I was a kid, but that's probably a kids taste buds vs and adults.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I've read its supposed to taste like sitting by a campfire and looking at the stars.....

So...smoke?

I've never tasted a Tide Pod, but I can't imagine they'd remind me of sitting by a campfire looking at stars. I'll take your word for it and skip the new Coke flavor.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Okay, I had to try it.

It smells like Lemon Pledge, and tastes like lemon ginger ale with distinct chemical overtones. I got halfway through the bottle and bagged it.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Maybe it will taste better with Jack...
Some things even Jack won't mix with. Ever had a Jack and Tab? If you ever get a chance, just don't. Trust me. I doubt it's even made any more, but some local bottler probably still puts it out somewhere. :dead:

• Haha
Reactions: TPD