cohabitation

Nickel said:
I attribute that to his 72 hour Rocky-Horror-Picture-Show-a-thon. I'm waiting for the "step to the right" pic.
Ah, that explains his "...friction causes time warps..." karma message...:eyebrow:

Mikeinsmd

Nickel said:
I attribute that to his 72 hour Rocky-Horror-Picture-Show-a-thon. I'm waiting for the "step to the right" pic.
All you had to do was ask....

Attachments

• Ugly%20Male%20Ass.jpg
    Ugly%20Male%20Ass.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 92

FromTexas

This Space for Rent
HillBillyChick said:
My boyfriend and I just moved in together on April 1st. We figured that would be a great anniversary. :love:
And, you know, we have not had one serious argument or disagreement????
Is this a record or what? I am happy things are going so well. Sometimes I have to pinch myself to make sure I am not in a dream world..... :thewave:

Is it Bucky or Ray?

LexiGirl75

100% Goapele Head!
HillBillyChick said:
My boyfriend and I just moved in together on April 1st. We figured that would be a great anniversary. :love:
And, you know, we have not had one serious argument or disagreement????
Is this a record or what? I am happy things are going so well. Sometimes I have to pinch myself to make sure I am not in a dream world..... :thewave:

Sounds like you two are good with each other. 4mos is definitely enough time to bring the real you and him out. :lol: Glad to know that you two were always being yourselves. :yay:

HillBillyChick

LexiGirl75 said:
Sounds like you two are good with each other. 4mos is definitely enough time to bring the real you and him out. :lol: Glad to know that you two were always being yourselves. :yay:

I am very lucky. but so is he. :whistle: :popcorn: and man, now i really want some ....cake after seeing that pic!!

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
Kain99 said:
I think ya need about three years before the real fights start.... :lmao:
:yeahthat: :lmao: We've gotten through some rough stuff and now I figure we're sittin pretty til we hit the seven-year itch. :lol:

HillBillyChick

K_Jo said:
:yeahthat: :lmao: We've gotten through some rough stuff and now I figure we're sittin pretty til we hit the seven-year itch. :lol:
we've been together long enough that the real test was moving in together. i think we passed. :banana: