Coke VS Pepsi

Coke or Pepsi

• Total voters

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
bcp said:
Yes, its because I like Coke, and destest pepsi

my grasp of colloiquial english is not that good.Could you please splain what destest means.:shrug:

BTW if some is up in the park could you stopp at WALMART and pick up a life for me.

TIA

Last edited:

bcp

In My Opinion
Dougstermd said:
my grasp of colloiquial is not that good.Could you please splain what destest means.:shrug:

BTW if some is up in the park could you stopp at WALMART and pick up a life for me.

TIA
Hmmmm, there I go using words that even I have no clue of the meaning.

try filling that in with detest instead and see if it makes any more sense.

and leave my spelling alone, Im on heavy narcotic medications right now.
and, I might add that the narcotics have little to do with my spelling, but the do make a good excuse at this point, so Im using it as such.

morganj614

Dougstermd said:
my grasp of colloiquial english is not that good.Could you please splain what destest means.:shrug:

TIA

pssssst, Doug. It's Lech, you're a Drunken Lech...as in lecher, lechery and lecherous. YW. :lol: :love:

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
morganj614 said:
pssssst, Doug. It's Lech, you're a Drunken Lech...as in lecher, lechery and lecherous. YW. :lol: :love:

thanks I swear I looked that up with the T in it. And i am not even drunk :razz:

Geek

bcp said:
Hmmmm, there I go using words that even I have no clue of the meaning.

try filling that in with detest instead and see if it makes any more sense.

and leave my spelling alone, Im on heavy narcotic medications right now.
and, I might add that the narcotics have little to do with my spelling, but the do make a good excuse at this point, so Im using it as such.

You are still on drugs :poorbaby:

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Dougstermd said:
Glad to see you are not still wearing BG's panties :lmao:
Most of the time I accidentally post as her she gets red karma.. but sometimes she gets GREEN karma and GOOD green karma..