Coke VS Pepsi

Coke or Pepsi

• Total voters

onebdzee

off the shelf
Airgasm said:
Given your intellegence...

This is the last poll I'd expect from you!

Give the guy a break.....His meds aren't right

and BTW....I don't drink either or soda for that matter....I drink water or really nice drinks that have alcohol in them :yay:

Vince

Pepsi for drinking. Coke is great for washing the battery acid off of the terminals on car or motorcycle. :biggrin:

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
I prefer my water flavored by soaking some tea leaves in it and then sweetened with honey.

Drinking soda water flavored with God only knows what and loaded up with processed sugar will make you fat

B

Bronwyn

I prefer pepsi, but honestly, which ever is on sale at Food Lion is usually what I buy.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
I drink PEPSI becasue according to Hezbollah TV PEPSI stands for

Pay Each Penny to Save Israel

Parvin Heydari, an Iranian mother of two, was flipping back and forth between the nightly news and Oprah when a bulletin on an Iranian state channel caught her attention. It urged Iranians to boycott what it called "Zionist products," including those made by Pepsi, Nestlé and Calvin Klein, and warned that profits from such products "are converted into bullets piercing the chests of Lebanese and Palestinian children." As evidence, the voice-over intoned, "Pepsi stands for 'pay each penny to save Israel.'" Heydari says she changed the channel, as she has no intention of crossing Nestlé's Nesquik off her shopping list. "Lebanon has nothing to do with us," she says. "We should mind our own business and concentrate on policies that are good for our economy, and our kids."

Last edited:
P

PelyKat

Merlin99 said:
Vernors Ginger ale :getdown: :cheers:

You must be from Detroit! Had some my last trip home. I'm a Diet Coke Girl if I'm doing Cola, but it's Sprite Zero mostly these days. Too much Diet Pepsi, more than a can or 2, and it annoys my tummy. Don't have that problem with the Diet Coke. I prefer to add a dash of lemon to both. But not the flavored ones.

FireBrand

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Question:
what do you get if you open a can of Coke and
let it sit out for 24 hours and go flat ?

Answer: Pepsi