Cold and SMOWING

dgates80

Land of the lost
Gonna be extra cold tonight. Latest forecast I have seen says 8F. Plus the wind is supposed to be howling.

It is SMOWING now in Lusby, coming down pretty good. The ground is frozen and the temp is 22F, so it is sticking. About 1/4 inch so far. I don't expect a lot but it is making the road slicker than dog snot, I bet.

Huh... Weather did say intense flurries this morning, but it's pretty clear with some blue sky in Lex Park right now.

blacklabman

Gonna be extra cold tonight. Latest forecast I have seen says 8F. Plus the wind is supposed to be howling.

It is SMOWING now in Lusby, coming down pretty good. The ground is frozen and the temp is 22F, so it is sticking. About 1/4 inch so far. I don't expect a lot but it is making the road slicker than dog snot, I bet.

You're an idiot. That intentional wrong spelling of winter precipitation ran its course years ago.

FireBrand

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hell, it's a tropical 78 degrees in Solomons.
Everyone is walking around in their bikinis and sundresses, even the girls.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Tuesday it's supposed to be a high of 50*. I am counting the days and only hope I can make it that long.

FireBrand

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hell, it's a tropical 78 degrees in Solomons.
Everyone is walking around in their bikinis and sundresses, even the girls.

the natives are trying to dance around the swaying regional palm trees and some of them are falling down
whilst the Chesapeake Bay pink flamingos are gathered around the watering holes.