Colin Cowherd said Ravens will win up to 12 games

MarkV

Yesterday, on ESPN Radio show The Herd, Colin Cowherd predicted a great record for the mighty Ravens!

What do you guys think? Will we win 12 games this year??

frogman123

Absolutely. We have some injuries, but luckily the rest of our team is just as good. Flacco and Rice will lead us into the playoffs.

Asmodeus

....=o&o>
It's a tough schedule... I'm hoping for a 12/13 win season of course!

Garage (man cave) is all set... got the little flat screen, ran the cable out to it... got all the Ravens gear, bobbleheads, footballs, helmets, etc., out and around the living room TV... Got the schedule downloaded to my outlook and phone... Can't wait for Thursday night...

Is it football yet?

b23hqb

PREMO Member
"Up to 12 games"?

That's a pretty bold prediction, giving him lots of room for error, like from 1 - 12 wins and he would be correct.

What a savant!

DipStick

Keep Calm and Don't Care!
They might as well construct a 20 foot wall at the endzone of EverBank Field. Wouldn't want the Jacksonville Jaguars offense to accidentally wander in to the endzone, would we?

Last edited:

Asmodeus

....=o&o>
They might as well construct a 20 foot wall at the endzone of EverBank Field. Wouldn't want the Jacksonville Jaguars offense to accidentally wander in to the endzone, would we?

LOL!

Optimistically, I see up to 8 wins in the schedule for the Jags...

I think they beat the Vikes, Indy x2, Oakland, Jets and Miami outright... I think based on the schedules and collapses they also beat Detroit and Buffalo...

MJD is under contract whether he likes it or not... no play=no pay... Unless he is atypical of other players, he's got bills to pay... He better hope he doesn't pull a CJK2 because his worth will plummet and he won't get that fat new contract at the end of the year...

Baz

This. ------------------>
Seeing as how the Ravens have the best QB in the NFL :)killingme), anything less than 16 wins will be an underachievement.

jetmonkey

As compared to?

Based on the comment most would guess you a squeelers fan...

Flacco's agent said something stupid like that. In his (Flacco's) defense, the receiving corp dropped some critical balls last year. Housh, Evans, TEs, the kid from MD, Boldin, no one could hang on to the ball when it counted.

Baz

Flacco's agent said something stupid like that. In his (Flacco's) defense, the receiving corp dropped some critical balls last year. Housh, Evans, TEs, the kid from MD, Boldin, no one could hang on to the ball when it counted.

Actually it was Flacco himself who said he thinks he's the best QB in the NFL.

thurley42

HY;FR
Cowherd is historically famous for making bad predictions...I wouldn't be happy if I were you....

Flacco is a decent manager, when you have a good defense and running game, that's all you need to be....

I think the Ratbirds win the division, but I think it's a tighter race up and down the division this year than most people think...

Asmodeus

....=o&o>
Actually it was Flacco himself who said he thinks he's the best QB in the NFL.

"Without a doubt. What do you expect me to say?" Flacco said (via SportsRadioInterviews.com). "I assume everybody thinks they're a top-five quarterback. I mean, I think I'm the best. I don't think I'm top five, I think I'm the best. I don't think I'd be very successful at my job if I didn't feel that way.

"I mean, c'mon? That's not really too tough of a question," he added. "But that doesn't mean that things are going to work out that way. It just means that that's the way it is, that's the way I feel it is, and that's the way I feel it should be.

Love that boy's attitude and confidence...

Larry Gude

Strung Out
His attitude and confidence are outstanding, no question about that. His grip on reality, however, is disturbingly impaired.

How so? He put the winning touchdown pass in his guys hands in the end zone against the Pat's after playing a great game. He can't catch it, too. He's done nothing but get notably better every year and has shouldered more and more of the load. If the D and the running game is solid, he makes them as good a bet as anyone to win the SB. Better than most.

If I had to start a team with Flacco, I'd consider QB set. No question about it.

:buddies:

Asmodeus

....=o&o>
His attitude and confidence are outstanding, no question about that. His grip on reality, however, is disturbingly impaired.

In 2010 & 2011, 31 touchdowns in the red zone and 0 interceptions...

The boy wins games...

Baz

In 2010 & 2011, 31 touchdowns in the red zone and 0 interceptions...

The boy wins games...

I'm not saying he sucks. You could certainly do worse. You could easily do better, as well. But the best??? C'mon.....that's just silly.