Colin Cowherd said Ravens will win up to 12 games

Baz

This. ------------------>
How so? He put the winning touchdown pass in his guys hands in the end zone against the Pat's after playing a great game. He can't catch it, too. He's done nothing but get notably better every year and has shouldered more and more of the load. If the D and the running game is solid, he makes them as good a bet as anyone to win the SB. Better than most.

If I had to start a team with Flacco, I'd consider QB set. No question about it.

:buddies:

No doubt about that.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
I'm not saying he sucks. You could certainly do worse. You could easily do better, as well. But the best??? C'mon.....that's just silly.

Whose better? Who would you take over him right now?

Brady? That's one but, he's in an elite system with the best coaching, an awesome line and total dedication to passing. For my Skins, I'd take Flacco over Brady, I really would. Brady would get killed in DC. Joe, merely maimed for life. :lol:

Bree's? 2
Rogers? 3
Rivers? Maybe.
Peyton? Not anymore.
Eli? 4
Ben? Coin toss in my view. Slight edge to Ben.

Who else? The guy is top 10, easy. Maybe top 5.

Asmodeus

....=o&o>

Brady? That's one but, he's in an elite system with the best coaching, an awesome line and total dedication to passing. For my Skins, I'd take Flacco over Brady, I really would. Brady would get killed in DC. Joe, merely maimed for life. :lol:

Bree's? 2
Rogers? 3
Rivers? Maybe.
Peyton? Not anymore.
Eli? 4

I wouldn't take Ben... Dude gets hurt too much... Flacco hasn't missed a snap in 4 years... I swear every time he breaks a nail it's in the media...

None of the others would survive the AFC North... Wrong style of play...

Baz

This. ------------------>

Bree's? 2
Rogers? 3
Rivers? Maybe.
Peyton? Not anymore.
Eli? 4

Those are the glaringly obvious to start the list. It all depends on how you want to qualify it.

Do you go based on their entire careers so far? Do you go based on just last season? If so, then you have at least 15 QB's who were rated higher than Flacco. (I know that QB rating doesn't tell the whole story, but I doubt you can find any stat last year where he was ranked #1, or probably even top 10.)

In addition to the players you listed above, I'd rather have Stafford, Ryan, Newton, Schaub, Alex Smith and Romo, going off of just last year. Heck, even Matt Moore had better numbers.

Like I said, I'm not saying he sucks. He just isn't top 10, in my opinion, no matter how you select them. Maybe this year he'll break out. :shrug:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
In addition to the players you listed above, I'd rather have Stafford, Ryan, Newton, Schaub, Alex Smith and Romo, going off of just last year. Heck, even Matt Moore had better numbers.

Like I said, I'm not saying he sucks. He just isn't top 10, in my opinion, no matter how you select them. Maybe this year he'll break out. :shrug:

Now you've put your money where your keyboard is.

:buddies:

DipStick

Keep Calm and Don't Care!
LOL!

Optimistically, I see up to 8 wins in the schedule for the Jags...

I think they beat the Vikes, Indy x2, Oakland, Jets and Miami outright... I think based on the schedules and collapses they also beat Detroit and Buffalo...

MJD is under contract whether he likes it or not... no play=no pay... Unless he is atypical of other players, he's got bills to pay... He better hope he doesn't pull a CJK2 because his worth will plummet and he won't get that fat new contract at the end of the year...

Mojo is a one man offense. When he gets hurt, the entire team plays like ####. Justin Blackmon's good, I just hope they have a plan in place to keep him away from the sauce.

But the Jaguars have possibly the worst quarterback in the league in Blaine Gabbert. Blaine Gabbert couldn't hit a 30 foot target from five feet away if his life depended on it. But we have Chad Henne :jet: to look forward to when Gabbert is benched :sarcasm:

The Jaguars defense is underrated though, and they proved that their defense can get it done against Baltimore last year :yay: but their offense doesn't keep their defense off the field long enough.

But we still have Josh Scobee, last year's most productive offensive player for the Jaguars :yahoo:

DipStick

Keep Calm and Don't Care!
Those are the glaringly obvious to start the list. It all depends on how you want to qualify it.

Do you go based on their entire careers so far? Do you go based on just last season? If so, then you have at least 15 QB's who were rated higher than Flacco. (I know that QB rating doesn't tell the whole story, but I doubt you can find any stat last year where he was ranked #1, or probably even top 10.)

I'd trade Gabbert for Flacco :killingme:killingme:killingme