College Football begins this Thursday!

Beta84

They're out to get us
Thank you! I most definitely will. This will be my first time going to gameday.
Oh really? It's a good time overall. If you want to get toward the front of the crowd you probably have to get there by 8am, assuming it still starts at 10am. People try to pack it up. Sometimes you can squeeze in the crowd if you're lucky. UF is dedicated fans so we were always there hella early. I've been on TV for Gameday a couple times :biggrin:

my place tonight beta i got some beers and crown if u wanna watch boise vs oregon

sweet hit me up about that later cuz i got no clue where you live #####.

mkd20012001

Live~Love~Laugh
Oh really? It's a good time overall. If you want to get toward the front of the crowd you probably have to get there by 8am, assuming it still starts at 10am. People try to pack it up. Sometimes you can squeeze in the crowd if you're lucky. UF is dedicated fans so we were always there hella early. I've been on TV for Gameday a couple times :biggrin:

sweet hit me up about that later cuz i got no clue where you live #####.

We plan to be out there at 8am. That is going to be one long day.

chess

low 5... hi 5......
my prediction is bama by 8 points

VT loosing there starting RB evans is going to kill them...

I dont have enough faith in Taylor or his WR corps to do damage against Bama's D

Beta84

They're out to get us
We plan to be out there at 8am. That is going to be one long day.
those are the best kind. not worth goin if you don't do it the right way!! tailgate all day, party all night.

my prediction is bama by 8 points

VT loosing there starting RB evans is going to kill them...

I dont have enough faith in Taylor or his WR corps to do damage against Bama's D
Bama is gonna smoke em. If VTech cracks 20 points I'll be disappointed with Bama's D.