Colon Cleansing Kit

nhboy

Ubi bene ibi patria
"Below is an excerpt from Tissue Cleansing Through Bowel Management by Dr. Bernard Jensen, DC, ND, Ph.D.

"The heavy mucus coating in the colon thickens and becomes a host of putrefaction. The blood capillaries to the colon begin to pick up the toxins, poisons and noxious debris as it seeps through the bowel wall. All tissues and organs of the body are now taking on toxic substances. Here is the beginning of true autointoxication on a physiological level. This accumulation can have the consistency of truck tire rubber. It's that hard and black."

Photo Testimonials | Blessed Herbs Com

MMDad

Lem Putt
I can't believe that people fall for this crap. Humans, and other animals have survived for millenia, but we suddenly need a PhD (note, not an MD) to sell us something to cleanse our colons.

Has anyone here ever had a colonoscopy? Did you see the pictures? Was your colon covered in plaque or any other "tar?" Mine wasn't.

I can't believe that people fall for this crap. Humans, and other animals have survived for millenia, but we suddenly need a PhD (note, not an MD) to sell us something to cleanse our colons.

Has anyone here ever had a colonoscopy? Did you see the pictures? Was your colon covered in plaque or any other "tar?" Mine wasn't.

I was thinking the same. They make it sound like everyone has this buildup and is in dire need of cleansing. Sorry, not buying into this one.

K

Kain99

Or feeling a bit shiat faced.

I'm still laughing over the smiley faced pictures next to fecal matter, like they are proud of it or something. Look at me :biggrin: -----> here are my turds

Wait a second Pandora... isn't your fecal matter better out - than in?:popcorn:

Pandora

Wait a second Pandora... isn't your fecal matter better out - than in?:popcorn:

They should be heard and seen by me and only me (well maybe my kitty she keeps my lap warm sometimes) but not for the world to see my mug to the left with a picture of my poop to the right, that is nasty, nasty, nasty. :nono:

Wait, this is a trick question isn't it? :duh:

K

Kain99

They should be heard and seen by me and only me (well maybe my kitty she keeps my lap warm sometimes) but not for the world to see my mug to the left with a picture of my poop to the right, that is nasty, nasty, nasty. :nono:

Wait, this is a trick question isn't it? :duh:

Tricked!!! :killingme