Comcast in Calvert

PsyOps

Pixelated
Is anyone in Calvert - particularly around Port Republic/Prince Frederick - having seriously degraded internet connectivity? It's been off and on for a little over a week. Had a guy come out last week only to find things were fine, then it crapped out again. :mad:

E

EmptyTimCup

Is anyone in Calvert - particularly around Port Republic/Prince Frederick - having seriously degraded internet connectivity? It's been off and on for a little over a week. Had a guy come out last week only to find things were fine, then it crapped out again. :mad:

reset the cable modem ...... if it happens 2 or 3 more times like that, have the modem replaced

I got one i'll sell ya cheap

no longer needed now that I have upgraded to FiOS

PsyOps

Pixelated
reset the cable modem ...... if it happens 2 or 3 more times like that, have the modem replaced

I got one i'll sell ya cheap

no longer needed now that I have upgraded to FiOS

No need to rub it in my face! :razz: I WANT MY FiOS!

I go through this routine, well... routinely. Reset modem and router, reboot computers. Reconnect cable connections, etc...

Tech came out today (second time) and replaced all of our in-house cable and then the modem. He has no idea what was causing the problem, but it is back to normal for now.

I WANT MY FiOS! :jameo: