Coming soon in P.F. new restaurant

SeaRide

I just saw a little sign that says, "Big Daddy's Kitchen coming soon" and it's going to be at the old Friendly's restaurant.

Has anyone ever heard of Big Daddy's Kitchen?

JabbaJawz

Be about it
No, but I was sad when I saw that Friendly's had closed :frown:. I hope the new place is decent.

Prince Frederick would be PERFECT if it had a Target, though!

SeaRide

Well, the only thing I like about Friendly's is the ice cream service. That's about it. I 've ate there many times but my kids got tired of their slow food service. oh well. :ohwell:

I agreed with you about having TARGET in Prince Frederick. I think it would be NICER if Kmart get replaced by TARGET. :cool:

BTW, I heard something about Walmart expanding to become Walmart_Supercenter something.

TripleJ

I've noticed in the years that I have lived in Calvert, that if your business provides poor service and product, that you don't stay in business for very long, Friendly's is a good example of this

SeaRide

Friendly's has always been that way all over. Not long ago, the old Friendly's in California on rt 235 got replaced with Bob Evans so go figures.

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Kwillia and I plan on attending the grand opening. We are card carrying member's of Big Daddy's. :bubble:

SeaRide

Originally posted by TripleJ
I've noticed in the years that I have lived in Calvert, that if your business provides poor service and product, that you don't stay in business for very long, Friendly's is a good example of this

Your statement is pretty true for any business anywhere, really.

mainman

Set Trippin
Originally posted by TripleJ
This is obviously not tripleJ but an imposter, notice the missing :cheers: smilie....:rolleyes:

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Re: Big Daddy's Kitchen

Originally posted by fddog
What kind of food is Big Daddy's?:duh:
Don't they specialize in "Trouser Trout, Zipper Bass, and Tube Steak"?

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
There are two distinct Big Daddy's. One is diner style food and the other is cajun. Since I haven't seen the signs or logo I do not know which style this Big Daddy's will be. :shrug:
Stick your trouser trout back in your pants, not impressive enough to be on the menu. :bubble:

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Originally posted by migtig
Stick your trouser trout back in your pants, not impressive enough to be on the menu. :bubble:
I don't make it a habit to display my products in public and I already have a customer that has exclusive rights to it. Though admittedly she does prefer when I serve up the long hot (experienced) tongue. :lmao:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Originally posted by Ken King
I don't make it a habit to display my products in public and I already have a customer that has exclusive rights to it. Though admittedly she does prefer when I serve up the long hot (experienced) tongue. :lmao:
TMI Ken! :yikes:
I will never be able to look at one of your posts in the same light again. :blushing: