Commercials we hate

SamSpade

Thanks for the earworm :mad: :strangle:

Ok, it's probably just me - but I **LOVE** those Arby's commercials. I think the voiceover guy is hysterical.

When we're watching something on DVR - I will actually STOP if I see the Arby's "we have the meats" commercials.

SamSpade

Senokot commercial.

I can't believe there's someone out there who reads it as "Sen-AH-KOOT".

I mean, damn. We used that stuff when I was a little kid, and we could all pronounce it right - once we stopped giggling.

SamSpade

How do people in infomercials even survive?

Actually - as idiotic as that is - what also gets me is any of those type commercials that have to do with making FOOD -
and when the person drinks or tastes it, they practically orgasm.

It's a hard-boiled egg, for Pete's sake!

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Actually - as idiotic as that is - what also gets me is any of those type commercials that have to do with making FOOD -
and when the person drinks or tastes it, they practically orgasm.

It's a hard-boiled egg, for Pete's sake!
:lmao:

ever see the egg seat cushion ad?

SamSpade

:lmao:

ever see the egg seat cushion ad?

Yeah, but at least no one's getting off on sitting on an egg.

MOSTLY I miss commercials because almost everything we watch is DVR'ed.

We HATE it when we miss something and Hulu or On Demand makes us watch them.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
MOSTLY I miss commercials because almost everything we watch is DVR'ed.
Yeah. Do the same thing. I DVR’d the whole of Walking Dead and watched it over a long weekend.

Right now now it’s gathering Timeless and I’ve still got a season of Last Ship.

MischiefManaged

I absolutely despise the skittles pox commercial. I don't want to eat someone's disease...[video=youtube;wW03n1Osz5I]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wW03n1Osz5I[/video]

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Bu, bu, bu, bu, buckle up!

If you have to be told that your kids have too do as you say, you aren't a good parent.

gary_webb

Damned glad to meet you
Ok, it's probably just me - but I **LOVE** those Arby's commercials. I think the voiceover guy is hysterical.

When we're watching something on DVR - I will actually STOP if I see the Arby's "we have the meats" commercials.

That's Ving Rhames, remember Marsellus Wallace from Pulp Fiction? Gonna get Midieval?

b23hqb

PREMO Member
That's Ving Rhames, remember Marsellus Wallace from Pulp Fiction? Gonna get Midieval?

Any commercials with cats - especially that really stupid one with the cat eating on that guys table and plays that stupid song on the piano.......

A cat litter commercial where the cat is walking on a glass table and the camera is under the table. Looking right up the cat's ass.

Mother's Day commercial for 23 and Me.

I keep thinking.... what if the test comes back and shows they aren't related? :popcorn:

Happy Mother's Day!!!

gary_webb

Damned glad to meet you
I laughed out loud at the new one with Kevin Hart, as a wrestler, being interview by 'Mean' Gene Okerlund.:lol:

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
Don't hate this commercial, but I think it lies.

I think any insurance company is going to tell you that your going toilet fishing for a coupe of days.