Commercials

havingfun

Who thought it would be a good idea to use bears to sell toilet paper? I am also not too sure about an English lady wanting to talk to us all about our bums.

Which commercials bug you the most?

havingfun

I am quite positive they chose to go with bears because of the saying... "Does a bear #### in the woods?"

Yes, I'm sure you're right. Just really seems absurd. Really love when they need to use a lint brush to get rid of toilet paper crumbs.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Now I have visions of you one one end of the sammich and he on the other end of the sammich and you two are eatting the sammich and eventually meet in the middle... thanks alot guys...:barf:

That's a spicy meatball!

Railroad

Routinely Derailed
Who thought it would be a good idea to use bears to sell toilet paper? I am also not too sure about an English lady wanting to talk to us all about our bums.

All commercials bug me equally, so as much as possible, I use commercial-free sources for what I want.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member

Just had this one go to the top of my list. A glurgy "I miss daddy" commercial for a vibrator.

Bay_Kat

Tropical
All the commercials for the prescription meds. The worst is when they start listing the side effects. Think I'd rather have the illness than the side effects.