Common sense gun law

black dog

Free America
To explain to you please provide proof that you are for the 2nd amendment.

It's really a no brainer. 10 Law abiding Armed citizens vs 1. What are the mass shooters chances are of getting shot before he reaches 10?

Please do the math to show your intelligence.

What side i'm on is irrelevant....
I live in a State that the five year carry permit is free, we are a Shall Issue State.
No hoops to jump through to get your permit....
Brown co Indiana has the largest numbers of about 20% of the population having gun permits, I dont believe you will see the numbers needed to get to your 10 carry people at one incident.
Brown co is a pretty rural co.

Last edited:

black dog

Free America
I once thought the 2nd Amendment would stop the government from infringing on people's natural rights.

I have since learned nothing will accomplish that, without open rebellion and bloodshed. And even then, it's only temporary.

Then stop posting and go drill that third hole in your 399.00 ar and get the party started..
Dont **** around, get it started...

black dog

Free America
Damn good choice. However the 9MM is overrated, if need be empty the magazine, don't stop to look just do it. Stoke it with hollowpoints fast ones.

Are you willing to take a 9mm 147 gr Hydra Shok in the center chest to prove its overrated?

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Yep, reclassify the stabilizer brace to a stock and voila its now a SBR.
ATF makes arbitrary changes all the time...far more substantive ones too. I figure they'd see the reclass of the AR-based pistols to be low hanging fruit.