communication courses

wonder

Can anyone tell me if they know of courses or retreats available for marriage/couples communication?

wonder said:
Can anyone tell me if they know of courses or retreats available for marriage/couples communication?
Many churches offer these things. Do you belong to any particular religion or are you looking for non-religious based retreats?

Daffy

wonder said:

If you find any would you PLEASE let me know??? I'm looking also. I have never needed it more than I do right now. TYVM

Pandora

There are several Christian based type retreats that deal with communication skills. I’ve had friends go that said the weekend did their marriage wonders and the prices were very reasonable. The weekend consists of guest speakers and private session. When I get home, I’ll look it up. I thought it was in North Carolina. :confused:

And I've known couples who went just to go. :lol:

Daffy

Pandora said:
There are several Christian based type retreats that deal with communication skills. I’ve had friends go that said the weekend did their marriage wonders and the prices were very reasonable. The weekend consists of guest speakers and private session. When I get home, I’ll look it up. I thought it was in North Carolina. :confused:

And I've known couples who went just to go. :lol:

I don't blame them. I would think they could help any marriage, not just one that is experiencing difficulty. Thanks for the info...

wonder

It doesn't matter what type of class/course it is. I belong to a church, but they don't offer anything like this. If you have any ideas, let me know. Thanks!

flomaster

J.F. A sus ordenes!
wonder said:

Might want to look into something called The Fall Festival Of Marriage. My church(Trinity Baptist Church in Waldorf) offers it every year. I went early in my marriage because they offer all kinds of things and it was a nice weekend in Ocean City at the Clarion Hotel.

Vince

wonder said:
It doesn't matter what type of class/course it is. I belong to a church, but they don't offer anything like this. If you have any ideas, let me know. Thanks!
If you're military, I think they may offer it on base through Family Services.