Complaining!

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Originally posted by watercolor23
Must be nice. I wish that I was. I just wanna crawl under the bed ......
Heck, I have been so lazy, I just got out of the shower not to long ago :snooze:

SxyPrincess

When I get home, I'm going to open a can of Coors Light
033102beer_1_prv.gif
light some candles and enjoy a nice warm bubbly bath. :banana: Then I may have to attack Earnest T. :wink:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Originally posted by SxyPrincess
When I get home, I'm going to open a can of Coors Light
033102beer_1_prv.gif
light some candles and enjoy a nice warm bubbly bath. :banana: Then I may have to attack Earnest T. :wink:
Well, that sounds refreshing AND fun!:cool:

watercolor

yeah yeah
Well maybe I will do the same as Sxy....at least I can pretend to just be all wet on my face...maybe no one will notice.. :frown:

Aww hell I am leaving....

K

Kizzy

Rose,

I am home and up doing homework. This school thing sucks I say. When everyone is having fun, I am stuck at this PC with books up my rear. Tell me it is worth it. Just tell me it is worth it. I only have this semester and I am done. I am just feeling like life is going by and my face is in a damm book.

:bawl: I am so stressed out!

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Originally posted by IM4Change
Rose,

I am home and up doing homework. This school thing sucks I say. When everyone is having fun, I am stuck at this PC with books up my rear. Tell me it is worth it. Just tell me it is worth it. I only have this semester and I am done. I am just feeling like life is going by and my face is in a damm book.

Been there, done that - and doing it again. (Bachelor's and now Master's). In the time since I've gotten my Bachelor's degree in 1994, my salary has soared, so it is definitely worth it. Unfortunately, I didn't have parents to pay for my education, so I had to go back and get the degree on my own in my 30's.

Hang in there - the semester will be over shortly and you will be loving life. You can think of me next semester and the next ones, since I'm just a little over halfway done. :bawl:

JabbaJawz

Be about it
Originally posted by IM4Change
Rose,

I COMPLETELY feel your pain!!! I just graduated in August from Univ. of MD, and it was a LONGGGGG, HARDDDDD road to get there! But...IT IS WORTH IT...feel reassured!!

JabbaJawz

Be about it
Originally posted by watercolor23
Well maybe I will do the same as Sxy....at least I can pretend to just be all wet on my face...maybe no one will notice.. :frown:

Aww hell I am leaving....

Girlll, I'm sorry you're down in the dumps today. Whatever it is...I hope you get things straightened out and feeling better!

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Hey Girl, Hayleigh saw your picture and said, there's MacKenzie's Mom! She also says Hi. :smile:

JabbaJawz

Be about it
Originally posted by RoseRed
Hey Girl, Hayleigh saw your picture and said, there's MacKenzie's Mom! She also says Hi. :smile:

Lol!! I love that little nerd of yours! Isn't it funny how when we have kids we lose our identity and are known as someone's mom? Hehe! The other day one of the kids at the preschool ran up and said 'Hi Mackenzie's Mom'.

Signed: Lauren Garner a.k.a. 'Mackenzie's Mom' Garner

:biggrin:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Originally posted by laureng

Lol!! I love that little nerd of yours! Isn't it funny how when we have kids we lose our identity and are known as someone's mom? Hehe! The other day one of the kids at the preschool ran up and said 'Hi Mackenzie's Mom'.

Signed: Lauren Garner a.k.a. 'Mackenzie's Mom' Garner

:biggrin:
:lol: I know it. She saw one of her classmates at the trick or treat in Leonardtown yesterdy and it was huggy-kissy show. He's also the boy that always tells on her. "She hit me today and wouldn't say sorry and had to go in timeout...... :lol: