Con Man in Lexington Park/California MD

Geek

I got approached by a lady in front of Petco asking for money. She said she was hungry. She had a bag of groceries :shrug: I said I will see what I can do and headed inside, when I came out she was gone. She was older and well dressed.

Ponytail

Pete said:
I had teeagers ask me for money for gas at Wawa a while back to get home to PF.

:shrug: I guess it's good that they asked and not just sucked it out of your tank like they did back home.

When I was going to community college, there were days where I was scroungin' under the seats, lifting the carpet, looking for places in that car that I hadn't searched yet, even wandering the parking lots to find any change to buy gas, sometimes to put as little as $.25 worth of gas in, just so I'd have enough change left over to pay the bridge toll to get home from class and hope that that 25 cents worth was enough to keep the fumes going...push the clutch in an coast down the hills go easy up the hills...anything I could think of to squeeze one more drop outta the tank. I never got stranded and I guess I was just to proud to beg. :yay:

maid marian

Con Artist

Sharon said:

I'm new here, because when i saw this entry i had to join to reply
this guy is also hitting the WalMart in LaPlata
I was getting out of my car at the WalMart on Christmas Eve, when a guy matching the same description, with i thought was light brown hair, approached me and said that he and his wife came into town to visit a sick relative and now needed gas money to get back home... I had $5 on me and i gave it to him, mainly because of the holidays.. he did offer to get my address to pay me back, but i didnt care, i was not giving my address to a complete stranger.... when i turned around he was getting into a van w/MD plates driven by someone else, i didnt see who