Concert Season

Tomcat

Anytime
And here’s a few from ZZ Top last night.:yahoo::buddies: Set the camera for ISO 1600, f4, 125th/sec and kept shooting. (235 pics in all) I was tempted to try some adjustments but decided to just keep it where it was. From looking over all of the pictures, looks like blue or red lighting brings out the best shots, the bright white/yellow tends to wash things out.

Dsc_0015.jpg

Dsc_0043.jpg

Dsc_0045.jpg

Dsc_0052.jpg

Dsc_0139.jpg

Dsc_0163.jpg

Dsc_0194.jpg

Joe'smom

Fantastic TOMCAT!~ They are grrrreeeaaattt! Wasn't around for this one--in O.C. soakin' up the rays--shhhhh don't tell my boss!! Have Kenny Loggins tics and Huey Lewis too! ---if anyones interested in Kenny Loggins---will sell for face value if anyone is interested!

Fantastic TOMCAT!~ They are grrrreeeaaattt! Wasn't around for this one--in O.C. soakin' up the rays--shhhhh don't tell my boss!! Have Kenny Loggins tics and Huey Lewis too! ---if anyones interested in Kenny Loggins---will sell for face value if anyone is interested!

what are the seat #/section for Loggins?

Joe'smom

Huey Lewis!!! at St Leonard VFD

:hot:Hottter than H### but a good pic night--Enjoy!!

Attachments

• IMG_0188_filtered.jpg
    IMG_0188_filtered.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 74
  • IMG_0306_filtered.jpg
    IMG_0306_filtered.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 73
  • IMG_0007_filtered.jpg
    IMG_0007_filtered.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 70

Tomcat

Anytime
Last weekend at 7 Springs, Shooter Jennings, 38 Special and Charlie Daniels. They wouldn't let me use my Nikon (it has interchangeable lens, it's professional) so I used my Kodak Easyshare ZD710 (the one with the slooow shutter response and even slower processing) but still managed 200+ pictures. It varied between a light drizzle and a steady rain most of the night. ISO 1600, Lens@f8, speed 1/125.
Shooter
Shooter1.JPG

Shooter
Shooter2.JPG

Shooter
Shooter3.JPG

38 Special
38_Special2.JPG

Donnie VanZant
Donnie_VanZant_38_Special8.JPG

Donnie VanZant
Donnie_VanZant_38_Special6.JPG

Donnie VanZant & Danny Chauncey
Donnie_n_Danny_38_Special7.JPG

Danny Chauncey
Danny_C_38_Special1.JPG

Danny Chauncey
Danny_C_38_Special5.JPG

Don Barnes
Don_B_38_Special3.JPG

Tomcat

Anytime
The rest of the pictures

Don Barnes
Don_B_38_Special4.JPG

Charlie Daniels
Charlie_Daniels1.JPG

Charlie Daniels
Charlie_Daniels2.JPG

Charlie Daniels
Charlie_Daniels3.JPG

CDB, Shooter & 38 Special
CDB_Shooter_38_Special.JPG

Joe'smom

Nice lineup to shoot "Tomcat"--what a shame they wouldn't let you use your nikon---but your easyshare did pretty good considering--but that's all thanks to the photographer!

Joe'smom

OMG--Some oldie but goodies in those---would be interesting to see how the Sgt Pepper thing turns out(some good talent individually but styled together?) and Ted Nugent---wonder how "Cat scratch fever" sounds when your 50! and burnt out!?:lmao:

Tomcat

Anytime
OMG--Some oldie but goodies in those---would be interesting to see how the Sgt Pepper thing turns out(some good talent individually but styled together?) and Ted Nugent---wonder how "Cat scratch fever" sounds when your 60! and still rockin'?:lmao:
:fixed:
:yahoo::larry: