Concerts

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Bob Dylan! Yes I know he's older then dirt and can't sing to save his life anymore but it's still going to be a blast. Plus It'll be priceless to see my boyfriend sit through it. He's such a good sport.

Chili Cook-off. Godsmack, Third Eye Blind and many others. It's going to rock this year! :cheers:

LPMEDIC

Doin the duty for you....
i was going to go to Dylan, but will be out of town, so far I am going to a Buffet show and the Eagles .

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Originally posted by SxyPrincess
Didn't you learn from last year...:rolleyes:

:biggrin:

Well if I remember correcly we got there VERY late and it was cold and we didn't drink. This year we're going VERY early and I'm getting hammered cause I'm not driving and hopefully it'll be a little warmer.

Ponytail

Originally posted by Christy
Avril Levine and only because I was guilted into it! :bawl:

Hell, I'll go to that one...that girl could HAVE me. :biggrin:

Speaking of, anybody see "Friends" last night? I just caught it...had not seen it in at least a year... :crazy: Christina Applegate. :angel: was on there. OH....MY...GAWD... now SHE could HAVE me. And I don's say that often. I'd be willing to give myself to her. I know...takes a mighty big man to say that, but I would. Just the kind of guy I am. :biggrin:

watercolor

yeah yeah
Originally posted by Christy
Avril Levine and only because I was guilted into it! :bawl:

Well we were going to go and see her.. but we couldnt and we were suppose to go to a concert this weekend. but... we didnt get the tickets:bawl: :bawl:

I wanna go to a couple others. But, gotta see what I can get!

tipsy mcgee

Always thirsty
Avril Lavine, have you people lost it? A couple decent pop songs, but to pay to watch her frail self try to come off as a punk rocker, no thanks. Kenny Chesney or the Dixie Chicks, yes. And Christina Applegate looks better every time I see her. She's close to breaking into my top five looking women.

SxyPrincess

Originally posted by tipsy mcgee
Avril Lavine, have you people lost it? A couple decent pop songs, but to pay to watch her frail self try to come off as a punk rocker, no thanks.
I'm sorry! Since when did everyone have to agree with your music choice...:bubble: