Concerts

tipsy mcgee

Always thirsty
Sxy, maybe we could pull a Seinfeld on Tim and Faith, get them to hate each other, break 'em up and then move in. I would get Faith, of course.

Christy

b*tch rocket
Originally posted by tipsy mcgee
Avril Lavine, have you people lost it? A couple decent pop songs, but to pay to watch her frail self try to come off as a punk rocker, no thanks. Kenny Chesney or the Dixie Chicks, yes. And Christina Applegate looks better every time I see her. She's close to breaking into my top five looking women.

My sister got the tickets for my daughter for her birthday. I'm dragging sxy's daughter along.

B

Betty_Elms

Seeing Good Charlotte and New Found Glory this Sunday. Unfortunately I'm at the wheel this year so no overpriced beers for me:frown:

Taz

Hey LPMedic!

When is Jimmy Buffet playing this area? I haven't seen him since we came here from FL. I wouldn't mind seeing him again. Good times and riches and...

ohstate

Buffett will be at Merriweather Post on Thursday July 3, and Nissan Pavilion on Saturday July 5. The "Tiki Time" tour. Tickets to Buffett usually go on sale in early March, and he sells out in less than 15 minutes. I heard they sold out both shows in 5 minutes this year. :biggrin: But we're going to both! :cheers: :clap: :dance:

LPMEDIC

Doin the duty for you....
TAZ

Originally posted by ohstate
Buffett will be at Merriweather Post on Thursday July 3, and Nissan Pavilion on Saturday July 5. The "Tiki Time" tour. Tickets to Buffett usually go on sale in early March, and he sells out in less than 15 minutes. I heard they sold out both shows in 5 minutes this year. :biggrin: But we're going to both! :cheers: :clap: :dance:

:yeahthat:

Athena1078

Social Director
I have tickets to Buffett on the 3rd! This is my 10th year goin to his show. His shows here are totally sold out, but depending on how desperate you are, you can go on ebay and buy them for outrageous prices.

Taz

You're right about prices... Nissan seems to cost more than Merriweather, though. I've been to Merriweather for a couple of concerts, but never to Nissan. Is it worth extra $$$?

Athena1078

Social Director
Originally posted by Taz
You're right about prices... Nissan seems to cost more than Merriweather, though. I've been to Merriweather for a couple of concerts, but never to Nissan. Is it worth extra $$$?
Nope.. it is just newer.. traffic patterns in and out are dumb, nothing special either.. definately stick with merriweather

Taz

Thanks!

Thanks Athena. I like the idea of having a couple of days after the concert to recoup and regroup, so the 3rd at Merriweather is probably the best for us anyway. Now let mesee how many arms and legs I tix are gonna cost.

Athena1078

Social Director
Re: Thanks!

Originally posted by Taz
Thanks Athena. I like the idea of having a couple of days after the concert to recoup and regroup, so the 3rd at Merriweather is probably the best for us anyway. Now let mesee how many arms and legs I tix are gonna cost.
Last I saw, 2 tickets were going for around $200 on ebay.. might have luck looking in the classifieds for the baltimore sun.. of course, the closer to the concert date, the more they will cost..

Taz

I can get 2 lawn tickets for $160 or do the bidding war for around a week for seats in 14th row. I think I'll go with the lawn party...

Athena1078

Social Director
Originally posted by Taz
I can get 2 lawn tickets for $160 or do the bidding war for around a week for seats in 14th row. I think I'll go with the lawn party...

That's where we are! Only place to see the show from!