Which would you rather?

• Somone with too much confidence

Votes: 14 43.8%
  • Someone with not enough

Votes: 18 56.3%

• Total voters

CRoyal

Infinite Impetus
I feel that confidence on either sex is very attractive... I also find that someone with little to no confidence is not as alluring as someone with a lot of it; even if the less confident one is physically more attractive.
It’s a deal breaker for me if you can put your head up and carry yourself with some pride.
What do you people think about it?

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Confidence - yes. Too much confidence - No. It comes across as cocky and I don't like attitudes.

The most attractive thing to me is intelligence. :shrug: Talk nerdy to me and I am yours. :hot:

CRoyal

Infinite Impetus
Confidence - yes. Too much confidence - No. It comes across as cocky and I don't like attitudes.

The most attractive thing to me is intelligence. :shrug: Talk nerdy to me and I am yours. :hot:

Makes me want to make another poll.
Amen to SMARTS!!

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron

In a dual core processor each core handles incoming data strings simultaneously to improve efficiency. Just as two heads are better than one, so are two hands. Now when one is executing the other can be accessing the system bus or executing its own code. Adding to this favorable scenario, both AMD and Intel's dual-core flagships are 64-bit.

:whistle:

Lugnut

I'm Rick James #####!
Can't there be some sort of happy medium? :lmao:

No self confidence is sad, and cocky is annoying.

CRoyal

Infinite Impetus
Can't there be some sort of happy medium? :lmao:

No self confidence is sad, and cocky is annoying.

Then everyone would pick happy medium..
Just wanna see what people would put up with over the other.. Lesser of 2 evils concept.

Seamaid

Confident or over confident is better any day. Lack of confidence leads to problems that aren't necessary in my opinion.

I feel that confidence on either sex is very attractive... I also find that someone with little to no confidence is not as alluring as someone with a lot of it; even if the less confident one is physically more attractive.
It’s a deal breaker for me if you can put your head up and carry yourself with some pride.
What do you people think about it?

SoMDGirl42

Since we can't pick happy medium, I chose less confidence. I would rather help build someone's esteem that has less confidence, then deal with a cocky over confident person anyday.

Rael

Supper's Ready
Since we can't pick happy medium, I chose less confidence. I would rather help build someone's esteem that has less confidence, then deal with a cocky over confident person anyday.

:yeahthat: Also, not so much the confidence or lack of, but what is more important to me is the behavior which comes packaged with the over/under. Generally, I would choose an under confident person using SoMDGirl's logic. I'd think the relationship in general terms would benefit more not only for one who helps the other, but also the one who could use more confidence building. Win/Win. :yay:

ItalianScallion

Harley Rider
Confidence in a woman is a turn on to me. I like an outgoing, outspoken woman who isn't arrogant. Shyness is ok when you're a teenager but after that, you need to come out of your shell & represent! It takes time but, at my age, I don't like holding up both sides of the conversation & relationship. AAATTTSSS right!:duel: