Which would you rather?

• Somone with too much confidence

Votes: 14 43.8%
  • Someone with not enough

Votes: 18 56.3%

• Total voters
N

nitwhit3286

i like outgoing personalities types, so if thats confidence...then yeah. I definitely went to school with a lot of snobby stuck up kids, probably became one of them over time. i think I mellowed out a lot when I moved up to SOMD and I actually gave people a chance. Sometimes it was a good thing and sometimes it wasn't. I love being spontaneous, and just doing whatever pops in my head.....i have had to cut that out of my life some because I am a mom, and I want my daughter to have a half way decent adult to look up to. I'll be damned if she looks at her father for guidance.

Chain729

CageKicker Extraordinaire
According to the poll, since I have no confidence what-so-ever, only 9 people out there have the capacity to like me. :bawl:

R

Roxy1104

:banana::banana:Self-confidence is a good thing. Now, it's those people who THINK they have self-confidence but they don't, that's why they are cocky. They go around trying to make others feel "beneath" them, but the only reason they do that is because that is the ONLY way they REALLY can feel good about themselves!:howdy: