Congrats to the new "MOM"

Atir211

Congradulations Jaybeeztoo on the new addition to your family!!!! :cheers: Jaybeeztoo welcomed an awesome 7 year old bay gelding named Monty to her farm. Hope that Dixie and her new boyfriend(or is it lil brother?) give ya lots of years of fun!!!

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Cool! I hope she can post a pic soon of the new addition. :biggrin:

SxyPrincess

Congratulations, Jay! :cheers: Didn't I tell you to bring the trailer with you on Saturday? :rolleyes:

Please get some pictures of him soon. I can't wait to see how purty he is. :biggrin:

Sierra39

Hairball Magnet
Yay for Jay! It really IS alot better than another dog! :biggrin: If I had to choose between one and the other, I would've gone for the horse, too!
PPF! (Post Pictures Fast!)

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Those are some mighty BIG dogs

Good pics JBZ2 :clap: Have you noticed any change in Miss Dixie since Monty has come along?

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Oh that is too funny. :roflmao: Who'd have thought that horses would act like just like children.

Sierra39

Hairball Magnet
He is SO cute! I bet your mare gets so attached to him that when you take him away to ride, she'll get upset and call and try to follow him...We used to have to put the horse left behind in her stall, because she would spend HOURS galloping up and down the fence line screaming! What a PAIN!

I LUV the close-up pic of him sticking his head out of the stall...CUTIE!