Conservatives Without Conscience...

Larry Gude

Strung Out
...new book from John Dean.

Yep, that John Dean.

Conservative followers are a bunch of mindless, Nazi-esque robots who need enemies and 2 minutes hate and are aggressive, very aggressive supporters, of their leaders. Their leaders are authoritarians. Cheney, Bush, all of them, have taken authoritarianism way past what we've ever seen in our nations history. Only about 1% of Democrats are authoritarians.

This isn't opinion; it's researched fact. The book says so. John Dean wrote this book because we are on the threshold of fascism.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Oh for god's sake. :rolleyes: John Dean will spend the rest of his life trying to scrape Watergate pooh off his shoes.

"I didn't do it! I'm not one of them! See? I write books and give speeches about how horrible they are! And they lie! I didn't do anything!"

:rolleyes:

bcp

In My Opinion
dont you know?
all conservatives are mindless dweebs doing only what their leader (Rush) tells them to do.
we all want nothing less that total world control by those that make the most money, and we have no concern for anyone but our own group.
we all carry guns
we all get away with crime
yada yada yada

dont you read the DU????

MMDad

Lem Putt
Larry Gude said:
...new book from John Dean.

Yep, that John Dean.

Conservative followers are a bunch of mindless, Nazi-esque robots who need enemies and 2 minutes hate and are aggressive, very aggressive supporters, of their leaders. Their leaders are authoritarians. Cheney, Bush, all of them, have taken authoritarianism way past what we've ever seen in our nations history. Only about 1% of Democrats are authoritarians.

This isn't opinion; it's researched fact. The book says so. John Dean wrote this book because we are on the threshold of fascism.
It would be interesting to see who gave for Katrina and the Tsunami last year. Since those donations were given anonymously (as they should be), I know the numbers are not available, but I would bet that conservatives were well represented. I'm not saying conservatives are or are not more giving than liberals, but to say they are without conscience? Come on now.

Is it a coincidence that John and Howard share the same surname?