Cop Finds Dying Son at Scene of Fight

K

Kizzy

In 97(?? around that time), I was working dispatch in the Charles County area and there was a deputy that rolled up on a fatal accident. It was his daughter. His anguish over the police radio was horrid. The Sergeant and I looked at each other and both of us were in tears. :ohwell:

Reading that story, brought back those memories. How awful for the family. :sad:

AC/DC

Lord, I apologize.
Kizzy said:
In 97(?? around that time), I was working dispatch in the Charles County area and there was a deputy that rolled up on a fatal accident. It was his daughter. His anguish over the police radio was horrid. The Sergeant and I looked at each other and both of us were in tears. :ohwell:

Reading that story, brought back those memories. How awful for the family. :sad:

I can't imagine functioning after such a thing. I’d be too sick to move. :frown:

K

Kizzy

AC/DC,

Now you know why my Sergeant and I were in tears. It was horrible, and the pain he went thru was... well no words can express it.

huntr, They took his gun, right there at the scene of the accident.

Cops already have a tough job, without having to go on a call involving a loved one.

A fireman/trooper in Charles County went to a fire call at his house. The dryer caught the house on fire. His daughter was outside but his other daughter and his wife did die in the fire. This happened in the late 80's.

Life is too short.

AC/DC

Lord, I apologize.
Kizzy said:
AC/DC,

Now you know why my Sergeant and I were in tears. It was horrible, and the pain he went thru was... well no words can express it.

Yeah.......I'm a big wuss, I would have bawled like a baby too. :bawl: