Who do you root for when watching COPS?

• Cops

Votes: 35 94.6%
  • Bad guys

Votes: 2 5.4%

• Total voters

Sonsie

The mighty Al-Sonsie!
I rarely watch the show but I always root for the cops. The "bad guys" half the time are pathetic, drug addled, mental defectives who it's hard to feel anything but pity for. The actual bad ones on the show who try and escape and are violent make me realize I could have never have hacked it as a cop. I would had beaten or shot one these bums and got myself into serious doodoo. A couple episods of this show makes me wish the cops could summarily execute a good portion of the people they come in contact with.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
One episode...

...they were chasing some azzhat in a white van and this ####ing guy was blasting through intersections and stops signs and I could feel my pulse rising just watching because it was terrifying, the traffic, the pedestrians, this guy is gonna kill someone.

Well, finally he t bones these poor people and here comes 50 cops and I actually thought "Please don't let him be black" because I could FEEL their adrenaline and sense of vengeance and anger and righteousness to lock this #### wad up; there was about to be some police brutality.

Well, the bodily TORE this guy out of the wreckage and painted the street with his face, knees and elbows and put the cuffs on in such way as to beat the snot out of him.

And he was white. And I was so relieved.

T

toppick08

I love it when they let the K-9's have their way...............:coffee:

ocean733

I saw an episode yesterday where I actually thought the cop was a prick and the girl didn't deserve to be arrested.

I love to see the idiots.

I know this one was posted before, but::lmao:

YouTube - Drunk Driving

Last edited:

ocean733

My dad was a cop (retired and died in 2001).

My uncle is a Philly detective and is a prick with a God complex. I love him to death, but I'm glad that I'm not on his bad side.

smcop

And the aforementioned answers are what make me happy as a clam to be.........smcop. In all sincerity, I try each day to go out and treat people in a fashion that would be worthy of your comments!