Who do you root for when watching COPS?

• Cops

Votes: 35 94.6%
  • Bad guys

Votes: 2 5.4%

• Total voters

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
Why would anyone root for the bad guys in any scenaio that is shown on the show cops?

Now when they start filming at DUI checkpoints I guess I'll be rooting for the "bad guys"..........however not the drunks.

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
Why would anyone root for the bad guys in any scenaio that is shown on the show cops?

Now when they start filming at DUI checkpoints I guess I'll be rooting for the "bad guys"..........however not the drunks.
Richard just wanted to start a thread hoping it'd turn into a cop bashing. Didn't go the way he thought. :killingme

Dork

Highlander's MPD
And the aforementioned answers are what make me happy as a clam to be.........smcop. In all sincerity, I try each day to go out and treat people in a fashion that would be worthy of your comments!

Has anyone heard of this site? You can go to in and compliment or complain about officers nationwide. The compliments are great. Some of the complaints are kinda lame but it is what it is.

RateMyCop.com - Home

W

wkndbeacher

Who do you root for when watching COPS?

I always root for the Cops especially when the car was stolen and speeding at 95mph then they were trying to outrun them on foot. Only to say "Mannn I didnt do nuffin":killingme

Last edited by a moderator:
T

toppick08

I always root for the Cops especially when they go was smoking crack, speeding at 95mph and then try to outrun them on foot. Only to say "Mannn I didnt do nuffin":killingme

:lmao:

Cops..."Why did you run?"

Victim:rolleyes:..."'cause I was scared mayne."

W

wkndbeacher

scurred of the cops finding out he had 4 arrest warrants, 12ozs of coke in his pocket and crack pipes in the stolen car, none of which belonged to him :killingme :lmao:

I feel bad for the cops who have to listen to the crap but on the other hand I know they get a few laughs as well.

H

HouseCat

I love it when they let the K-9's have their way...............:coffee:
OMG, Me too! German Shepherds look so funny to me, when they're after someone...that big, ol fluffy tail is floppin. Cracks me up.

I always root for the cops too. :patriot: