Corgi pups

eventrder

Hey gang! My daughters beloved corgi got stolen from our farm a few months ago and I would like to get her another one for christmas from "santa" does anyone know of anybody around who has any?? I got the last one from PA and dont want to go that far this time.

eventrder

A Jack Russell or a Corgi is a requirement for entrance to any showgrounds....:whistle:

HaHaHa so true! My daughters got stolen from our farm about 6 months ago and I would love to get her another one, there is nothing like a kid on a pony hacking down a dirt driveway with a little fat no legged corgi by her side!

Busterduck

Kiss my Ass
Hey gang! My daughters beloved corgi got stolen from our farm a few months ago and I would like to get her another one for christmas from "santa" does anyone know of anybody around who has any?? I got the last one from PA and dont want to go that far this time.

What did it look like? An older male Corgi showed up at our farm several weeks ago. I'm not sure where he is today.

appaholic

A Jack Russell or a Corgi is a requirement for entrance to any showgrounds....:whistle:

My favorite two things, horses and corgi, then my kids and poor husband in last place.:lmao: But I don't need to tell this group horses and corgi follow directions BETTER (most of the time) than little boys or even husband!

G

GVF

I think one of the guys that works at R&D cross in brandywine has corgi's puppies available now.

I hope to have a litter of jack russel puppies available for christmas if anyone is interested. :)

IntegritysDream

i have a jackrussel beagle mix, shes CRAZY, but SO cute! theres no way tho i could let her off a leash, shed be gone like the wind, shes a big deer rabit any kinda animal trail sniffer, so as soon as she gets on one or sees something moving in the distance, you aint gettin her back, and she has no car sence is the scarry part about her running off =( so the idea of her comign along with me on rides with indy, is pretty much out of the ?.

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!

FS2, I have a cute little JRT pup just for you. He/she will get you into any showplace....LOL...Asking only for a forever home....Just ask BZHmomE how cute they are.

SouthernMdRocks

Oh the little buggers are around 22 weeks by now. Cute as can be and full of energy..although one is on the quiet side. Let me see if I can post a pic..

Here are a couple.

Attachments

• DSC03445.jpg
    DSC03445.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 106
  • DSC03444.jpg
    DSC03444.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 83
  • DSC03447.jpg
    DSC03447.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 90

SouthernMdRocks

:drool: OHHHH, I just want to squeeze them. :huggy:

Are the parents on the taller or short/stubby side and any ticks (brown spots)?
Mom is on the taller side and dad is a shorty, so some take after one or the other. Are you talking small little brown spots??