Corgi pups

Loper

Animal Poor!
Uh oh...... how old are the little terrors? I have one "crack russell" now. :lmao:

:lmao::lmao: I've got a "crack dog border collie" we call him freaky eyed Po (real name of Rojo) his eyes are so human like and they follow everything that is being said or done.. it's just crazy. He's already figured out frisbee, F-word, round thing, and we can't even just spell them out cause he's figured them out as well. I'm surprised he hasn't learned when I'm typing the words. and now we have a "crack flat coat ret mix" she's on steroids from being diagnosed with addison's disease, I really hope we can get her off the predisone soon.. she's down to one pill every other day but wow she is crazy.

Sparks

:lmao::lmao: I've got a "crack dog border collie" we call him freaky eyed Po (real name of Rojo) his eyes are so human like and they follow everything that is being said or done.. it's just crazy. He's already figured out frisbee, F-word, round thing, and we can't even just spell them out cause he's figured them out as well. I'm surprised he hasn't learned when I'm typing the words. and now we have a "crack flat coat ret mix" she's on steroids from being diagnosed with addison's disease, I really hope we can get her off the predisone soon.. she's down to one pill every other day but wow she is crazy.

Was she loose at the show Sunday? There was a really cute little dog I think could've been a border collie. Sweet dog.

Loper

Animal Poor!
Was she loose at the show Sunday? There was a really cute little dog I think could've been a border collie. Sweet dog.

Nope that was Pepper she's devinej's dog.. she's some type of collie but a rescue I believe, she loves the horses.. I have a pic of her in the ring... :killingme gotta find it...

fredsaid2

FS2, I have a cute little JRT pup just for you. He/she will get you into any showplace....LOL...Asking only for a forever home....Just ask BZHmomE how cute they are.

I'm afraid my current psyco JRT wouldn't take kindly to an intruder! I'm wondering if the horse will let him live once we move...he hates dogs. :howdy:

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
Yes, mine didn't have them as a puppy but they appeared as an adult. They're cute.

The mom doesn't have them at this point, she probably would have by now I guess. At this time they just have their larger spots. The pup in your avatar is sooo cute.:howdy: