Corona Vegans

InigoMontoya

Dakota

~~~~~~~
Yet all vegan meatless products are orderable online and available in stores. Jackfruit is something I make BBQ out of with liquid smoke, green pepers and onions and most are none the wiser.

You CAN get by without meat but if you want to push your cause, spend time sharing receipes. Plant based burger can be made to taste just like the real thing and I enjoy black bean burgers.

Just for the record, I am not fully vegan but I think if given the tools and ability to flip, many would reduced or eliminate.

I wish vegans wouldn't have spokes people for veganism that make the cause look bad. 😕 You want to change things, start showing people how you can substitute in a time when ground beef is hard to come by.

Dakota

~~~~~~~
Things like this want to make you give up eating meat. China is nasty nasty nasty - they have split pants and go to the bathroom in the streets. They have the nerve to blame the U.S. for this virus when you can just see the market and what they sell. Warning - this is disturbing - not for the faint of heart and may not stick around for long on FB.

Kinnakeet

Yet all vegan meatless products are orderable online and available in stores. Jackfruit is something I make BBQ out of with liquid smoke, green pepers and onions and most are none the wiser.

You CAN get by without meat but if you want to push your cause, spend time sharing receipes. Plant based burger can be made to taste just like the real thing and I enjoy black bean burgers.

Just for the record, I am not fully vegan but I think if given the tools and ability to flip, many would reduced or eliminate.

I wish vegans wouldn't have spokes people for veganism that make the cause look bad. 😕 You want to change things, start showing people how you can substitute in a time when ground beef is hard to come by.
Meat walks in the woods all the time you don't need a farm animal to survive