Correct Bra Size

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
pixiegirl said:
Great! They built a new one in Lusby?

LOCALLY, obviously you missed that part.
Do you need one for your dress? I believe both Target and Wal-Mart sells them; though I'm not sure if they are half or full length.

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Chasey_Lane said:
Do you need one for your dress? I believe both Target and Wal-Mart sells them; though I'm not sure if they are half or full length.

No, for my Halloween costume. Target was a no.

bcp

In My Opinion
pixiegirl said:
Great! They built a new one in Lusby?

LOCALLY, obviously you missed that part.
It just so happens that I am the traveling corset salesman for your area.
I also carry the panties and matching personal hygene accesories.

please pm me with a photo, your measurements and a good time to fit you when your husband is not home.

thank you in advance for your support.

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
pixiegirl said:
No, for my Halloween costume. Target was a no.
Deb in the mall used to have them, not sure if you wanna' drive. Why not just see if Christy will let you borrow one? :shrug:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Chasey_Lane said:
Deb in the mall used to have them, not sure if you wanna' drive. Why not just see if Christy will let you borrow one? :shrug:

She doesn't have one in either of the colors I'd need. If she did it was a chance I may/may not fit it.

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
pixiegirl said:
She doesn't have one in either of the colors I'd need. If she did it was a chance I may/may not fit it.

AMAZON .com fedex would be here before the weekend?

Just a thought.

bcp

In My Opinion
pixiegirl said:
Here is the problem with that whole fitting thing.

little know fact.
before you put on the corset, you need to be rubbed down with some warm (not hot) oils all over your body while drinking a glass of good wine surrounded by lightly scented oils.

at least this is how I fit the corset to my clients

Goobergrl6

Oprah did this last year and most of her audience was in the wrong size. I know I am in the wrong size but mine will not pick a size and stay it!

Chain729

CageKicker Extraordinaire
pixiegirl said:
Is there any place locally that I can buy a corset?

Not that I should be in this forum...

A "true" corset? Good luck. However, if you do find a place semi-local, let me know.

If you're looking for a "corset top," depending on what you like, I've bought a few for the GF (pre-preggo) from Hot Topic. They look nice, but of course, they aren't the best functionally...

Nupe2

bcp said:
Here is the problem with that whole fitting thing.

little known fact.
before you put on the corset, you need to be rubbed down with some warm (not hot) oils all over your body while drinking a glass of good wine surrounded by lightly scented oils.

at least this is how I fit the corset to my clients

You're being ignored (Big Time!)...nice try though. :lmao:

bcp

In My Opinion
Nupe2 said:
You're being ignored (Big Time!)...nice try though. :lmao:

ignored?
you should see my pm box. Im thinking about hiring someone just to answer it for me.

alex

Last fall I was in NYC and went it this great store - The Town Shoppe on 80th and Bway. Just walked in, the sales assistant just looked at me and knew my size. Way different than what I had been buying using the directions supplied at the beginning of this thread.

Now I have about 7 bras that all fight just right and I don't run home to take them off anymore. Of course the total bill was about $400 but it was worth every penny.

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Chain729 said:
Not that I should be in this forum...

A "true" corset? Good luck. However, if you do find a place semi-local, let me know.

If you're looking for a "corset top," depending on what you like, I've bought a few for the GF (pre-preggo) from Hot Topic. They look nice, but of course, they aren't the best functionally...

I soooo wanted to avoid the mall. I don't need the real thing just something that looks close enough.

bcp

In My Opinion
alex said:
Now I have about 7 bras that all fight just right and I don't run home to take them off anymore. Of course the total bill was about $400 but it was worth every penny.

that sounds as if it could cause great discomfort.