Countdown.........

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
For those who have digital cable (not satellite), check your guides ... you might have the free Nascar InDemand In-car this weekend! They're showing in-car feeds and convo for: JJ, Tony, Jr, Shrader, Jarrett & Waltrip.:yay:

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
jwwb2000 said:
Now now ... when you're :blahblah: about the pub, we don't step in and :bigwhoop: at you! :nono:

Even HS (who is the LAST person I'd ever imagine getting into it) has a driver ... now jump on the bandwagon before we :smack: you down! :really:

Last edited:

Mikeinsmd

crabcake said:
Now now ... when you're :blahblah: about the pub, we don't step in and :bigwhoop: at you! :nono: Even HS (who is the LAST person I'd ever imagine getting into it) has a driver ... not jump on the bandwagon before we :smack: you down! :really:
She is a Kwillia puppet. :lmao:

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
crabcake said:
Now now ... when you're :blahblah: about the pub, we don't step in and :bigwhoop: at you! :nono:

Even HS (who is the LAST person I'd ever imagine getting into it) has a driver ... not jump on the bandwagon before we :smack: you down! :really:

Psst...I think ya missed where is was said where another formite and me would follow Mikey around and do the :bigwhoop: everytime he mentioned the race :roflmao:

Mikeinsmd said:
It looks like the race will be on in my house after all today...:ohwell: My son has a couple friends over and he just informed me they'll be needing some snacks because the race will be on soon... I think he's been spending too much time with his father...:banghead:

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
kwillia said:
It looks like the race will be on in my house after all today...:ohwell: My son has a couple friends over and he just informed me they'll be needing some snacks because the race will be on soon... I think he's been spending too much time with his father...:banghead:

:jameo: Nascar :jameo:

mainman

Set Trippin
kwillia said:
I think he's been spending too much time with his father...:banghead:
Better that than the alternative, he could be asking for a sea sponge so he can decorate his room...:yay: a la :christopherlowell:

mainman said:
Better that than the alternative, he could be asking for a sea sponge so he can decorate his room...:yay: a la :christopherlowell:
The idjits are outside power washing the dump truck now... I don't think it will be long before they are back in, ready to thaw and watch the race...:lol: