Country Haven Show Series

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
Also reference the ad in the classified section of Southern MD Online. :howdy:

Country Haven Stables in St. Leonard, MD is pleased to announce it's 2009/2010 Show Series.
Show dates :
* Saturday, October 24th, 2009, (pre-entries due Wed. 10/21) Judge Sandy Hoyer, VA
* Saturday, November 21st, 2009, (pre-entries due Wed. 11/18) Judge Lyndi Prettyman Caruso, MD
* Saturday, February 27th, 2010, (pre-entries due Wed. 2/24/10) Judge TBA
* Saturday, March 20th, 2010, (pre-entries due Wed. 3/17/10) Judge TBA

The Show Series has a great selection of division for every level of rider and horse (or pony). All-weather 140 x 280 outdoor ring with sand/clay footing. A full set of hunter jumps similar to the shows at PG Equestrian Center. Plenty of parking and for turning larger trailer rigs around. A large warm up area with jumps.

For a Prize list and Entry form please e-mail CountryHavenStablesEvents@live.com or call Show Manager Marcia Kane @ 443-532-8946.

* Photographer will be available at the shows.
* PRIZE Money in classes with MORE then 6 entries.
* Series End Championships in ALL Division except for Lead Line.

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact us. We look forward to seeing you at the first show.

Take Care,
Marcia Kane (Show Manager) 443-532-8946

** Fall & Spring Hunter/Equitation Clinic are being planned.**
** Country Haven Stables offering Hunter/Jumper/Equitation lessons with trainer Marcia Kane. **
** Local & Rated Show Teams. **

Last edited:

Duckz

Hurray!!! Mom will be making her hunter division debut on Lincoln :killingme Hope to see lots of people there :howdy:

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
i heard you have a new horse. are you bringing it?

Me?? Are you bringing your horse? Where are you boarding these days? We missed you. But that is okay the drama continues without you and WD. WD came back for a brief moment too.

BZHorseMomE

I think TallyHoer was talking about your mare. :)

Yes, I knew that is what Tallyho meant. If Tallyho knew me better then they would know why I'm not riding at this Series. My horse will be at the show though. Tallyho I'd love for you to meet my new horse so please be sure to introduce yourself.:howdy: :whistle:

BZHorseMomE

Just wanted to let everyone know that the judge for Saturday, November 21st will be Lyndi Prettyman Caruso. The judges for the Febuary 27, 2010 and the March 20th, 2010 show should be firmed up soon.:howdy:

* Saturday, October 24th, 2009, (pre-entries due Wed. 10/21) Judge Sandy Hoyer, VA
* Saturday, November 21st, 2009, (pre-entries due Wed. 11/18) Judge Lyndi Prettyman Caruso, MD
* Saturday, February 27th, 2010, (pre-entries due Wed. 2/24/10) Judge TBA
* Saturday, March 20th, 2010, (pre-entries due Wed. 3/17/10) Judge TBA

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Wow WWWDD is back too and chickadee. Peeps are coming out of the woodwork that have been gone for sometime. Where is the infamous one?:whistle: Starting new horse show series always seems to bring out the best in people I have found.:whistle:

BZHorseMomE

Hey Robin, just responding to you from the Jumper Show thread. We are heading down the home stretch right now with the planning for the Country Haven Show Series. Now we just need mother nature to be on our side. The ring is being dragged regularly so the footing should be great!! There will be plenty of parking to accommodate larger trailer rigs. We are going to have Lynn Catering doing the food booth and her menu for Breakfast & Lunch really look good. I've been getting many e-mails for prize lists. Trying to get a mock up of the Stable sheet and Saddle pad with the Country Haven Logo on it done for the first show. If it can't be done before the first show for everyone to see what nice award we will for Series End Champion and Reserve Champion we will be put a picture on the website that is being up dated.

I'll just use this weekend to tie up some loose ends so everyone that comes to the show will have a great experience. :yahoo:

Eventer29

Looking forward to bringing some kids and maybe jumping back in to the hunter ring myself. Just gotta decide which beasties to take.