Country Haven Show Series

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
Looking forward to bringing some kids and maybe jumping back in to the hunter ring myself. Just gotta decide which beasties to take.

Just got a call from one of your student and got her pre-entry this evening. We've been getting entries via e-mail, snail mail, and some via phone. Look forward to see your students and you at the show. :howdy:

BZHorseMomE

If anyone is still interested in getting their Pre-Entries in it isn't to late. Anyone needing a prize list and entry form please e-mail countryhavenstablesevents@live.com. Pre-Entries close Wednesday, October 21st. You may also post enter the day of the show.

If the show needs to be rescheduled due to rain we will using Sunday, October 25th as the rain date. A decision will be made by 8pm on Friday, October 23rd to give all exhibitor plenty of time to be notified of the change. If you pre-entered you will be sent an e-mail. We will also be posting notification on the horse forum.

From the pre-entries the turnout should be good. Country Haven Stables appreciates all the support of the local horse community and look forward to seeing everyone at the show.:howdy:

BZHorseMomE

I just want to thank everyone that is e-mailing their entries in as well as mailing them. :yahoo: If you aren't able to use the entry blank to fill out the entry then please e-mail me the entry information. Once that is received an e-mail confirmation will be sent to you.:howdy:

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Good luck with the first show!! The problem with the first show is you have the “looky lues” that want to come SEE the show but don’t want to come ride in it. Local shows need your support to be successful. If the first show is well participated then the decent photographers and venders want to come back and even more people will come to the following shows. I hope you have good attendance. SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL SHOWS!! It is a lot of work to put these shows on.

BZHorseMomE

Good luck with the first show!! The problem with the first show is you have the “looky lues” that want to come SEE the show but don’t want to come ride in it. Local shows need your support to be successful. If the first show is well participated then the decent photographers and venders want to come back and even more people will come to the following shows. I hope you have good attendance. SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL SHOWS!! It is a lot of work to put these shows on.

Aww thanks Sadie. We really have put so much work into getting this series off the ground. The courses have been set, warm up jumps up, parking area mowed, road dragged, we are picking up the landscape greenery tomorrow, the list goes on. The ring is dragged and really looks great.

I'd also like to say a big thanks to HeavyChevy for her help changing files to Word and other documents so the prize list and entry forms can be sent out via e-mail. For helping get the entry booth computerized. Your the bestest. :yahoo:

Sparks

I pre-entered for the jumping in the 2'3 division and all 3 classes in the 2'6. We need to practice not adding in the 2'6".

BZHorseMomE

I pre-entered for the jumping in the 2'3 division and all 3 classes in the 2'6. We need to practice not adding in the 2'6.
I'm sort of hoping it will be rescheduled to Sunday :whistle: I don't want to get my new saddle wet :cds:

Sparks when I first read your post I thought it said you were doing the 2'3" and the 3' division.

:dye:You must be out doing the rain dance for Saturday then. :dye::killingme I'll keep everyone posted. A message will be on the phone # on the prize list with details of show after 8pm Friday, Oct. 23rd.

With all the rain we had the ring drained so well it really does need some of the wet stuff.

Sparks

Sparks when I first read your post I thought it said you were doing the 2'3" and the 3' division.

:dye:You must be out doing the rain dance for Saturday then. :dye::killingme I'll keep everyone posted. A message will be on the phone # on the prize list with details of show after 8pm Friday, Oct. 23rd.

With all the rain we had the ring drained so well it really does need some of the wet stuff.

Actually I was hoping for Sunday since there's no rain forcasted :smile:

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
I wish the show was Sunday. I"m working on Saturday til 5pm then it's off to WIHS.

Have a great show!

Sparks

Might bring Willow's BFF along too. They are so silly when you take them out together.... Should be fun to watch at least :killingme

Duckz

Radio and weather.com saying same thing for Saturday:

Rain shows early, becoming a steady, soaking rain later in the day with a few rumbles of thunder possible. High 69F. Winds S at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 80%. Rainfall around a quarter of an inch.

Sunday is going to be sunny and 61.

BZ, any chance you'll make a decision before 8:00 tonight? :buddies: Mom and I will be there either way, but we sure would appreciate not showing in the rain :whistle:

Duckz

I pre-entered for the jumping in the 2'3 division and all 3 classes in the 2'6. We need to practice not adding in the 2'6".

Cool! Mom is doing the 2' and 2'3 divisions. I'm just the unpaid driver/photographer/groom for the day :lmao:

Speaking of pictures BZ, if Loper or Phyx can't make it I might be able to borrow a camera and get do the photographer thing while I'm there. I'll miss most of the pony divisions but we'll be there for all the horse divisions :howdy:

paintedpony1234

Horsey Girl
I think I just going to bring the thoroughbreds.. no ponies this time.. but definitely ponies in November.. so just the horse divisions for me