Country Haven Show this Saturday, Novemer 21st

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
The weather is really looking good for the show this weekend.:yahoo: Weather Bug is calling for SUNNY in the 60's. :dye: Rode in the ring yesterday and it was completely dry and rode great.

If anyone that rode in the last show is interested the pictures taken by Christina Dale are up on her site. Equine Photographer located in Maryland. International. : Hunter Shows : Country Haven October 2009 With all the Fall foliage she took some beautiful pictures. Since she will be showing at this coming show we have another very good photographer coming to take pictures.

Pre-Entries are due on Wednesday, November 18th. Now that the weather forecast is looking good we'd love to see you at the show this Saturday. Please PM me or e-mail CountryHavenStablesEvents@live.com if you would like a prize list and entry form.:howdy:

HeavyChevy75

Podunk FL
The weather is really looking good for the show this weekend.:yahoo: Weather Bug is calling for SUNNY in the 60's. :dye: Rode in the ring yesterday and it was completely dry and rode great.

If anyone that rode in the last show is interested the pictures taken by Christina Dale are up on her site. Equine Photographer located in Maryland. International. : Hunter Shows : Country Haven October 2009 With all the Fall foliage she took some beautiful pictures. Since she will be showing at this coming show we have another very good photographer coming to take pictures.

Pre-Entries are due on Wednesday, November 18th. Now that the weather forecast is looking good we'd love to see you at the show this Saturday. Please PM me or e-mail CountryHavenStablesEvents@live.com if you would like a prize list and entry form.:howdy:

I have the points ready. I thought that I had sent them to me on Sunday but I didn't. So tomorrow you will get the PDF copy of them.

BZHorseMomE

looks like a beutiful wekend...how lucky !!!!:yahoo:

I'm so excited about this weekends weather of Sunny in the 60's. Heading out this afternoon to set the courses. We have a few stalls left if anyone wants to trailer in the night before or have a stall the day of the show.

BZHorseMomE

Good luck BZ!! I will be on my way to Florida. Hope the whole series goes well for you.

Have a safe trip FrmGrl. Sure wish you had been able to make it up to a few of the shows. Did the girls make it to their new farm today?

Eventer29

If we make it, we willonly have one rider this time. :( The others have other things going on. How are the pre entries so far? got quite a few?

BZHorseMomE

If we make it, we willonly have one rider this time. :( The others have other things going on. How are the pre entries so far? got quite a few?

Yes, many more rides are pre-entering for this show then the last. They save $3 a class by pre-entering. The ring held up great from the rain last week and we were able to ride in the ring the day after it stopped raining.

Sorry only one of the three riders you brought last time can make it. Hope they can make it to the Febuary and March shows since they collecting many points at the show in October.

I didn't realize the grey horse Tall Cool One had been in Sandy Hoyer's barn. She kept saying the horse looked familiar and then realized she had him at her place.

Did you see the pictures Phyxius took at the show?

Last edited:

Eventer29

Guess we wont be able to make this one at all. The one who was planning to come rode the big grey "Tall Cool One" and he is now SOLD!!! We have another horse she show that she rides in her lessons, but think she just decided not to go since no one else could make it. Good luck with the show! Hope you have a great turnout! Yes I did see the pics. They were great! As her work usually is of course. We will def try to make the other shows, and may have more kids next time.

Last edited:

BZHorseMomE

Guess we wont be able to make this one at all. The one who was planning to come rode the big grey "Tall Cool One" and he is now SOLD!!! We have another horse she show that she rides in her lessons, but think she just decided not to go since no one else could make it. Good luck with the show! Hope you have a great turnout! Yes I did see the pics. They were great! As her work usually is of course. We will def try to make the other shows, and may have more kids next time.

Congrats on the sale of Tall Cool One.

Just saw the 2010 PG Equestrian Calendar and it looks like the 4th show in the Country Haven Show Series is the weekend before the 1st BEST Show. Now I just have to keep my fingers crossed for good weather.

BZHorseMomE

I just finished up entering the pre-entries. WOW, many of the divisions are getting very close to more then 6 entries. :yahoo: That means prize money in classes with 7 or more entries. :yahoo:

Just want to say in advance how much Country Haven Stables and myself appreciate the horse communities support. We are trying to offer quality shows/events with quality judges, quality grounds, and quality jump courses. Can't wait to see everyone at the show on Saturday. :dye:

If you weren't able to get your pre-entries in you can still come and show on Saturday, November 21st.

BZHorseMomE

please send me a list... :howdy:

I'm so sorry. I will send you an e-mail with the prize list before I head to bed. When I'm busy being the show manager, show secretary, course designer etc. my brain gets a little confused. Loper I'm so glad you'll be coming to take pictures. Please bring cards so all the riders will be able to see their pictures. :howdy:

Duckz

Looks like sunny and high 50s tomorrow. Hurray!!! BZ, glad to hear the divisions are filling :yahoo:

HeavyChevy75

Podunk FL
We rode the ring tonight and the footing is SO nice...Red loves the footing..

We had so much fun jumping and than he got a nice hot bath.

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
I'm sorry I couldn't make it. I went up to the hay auction and wanted to call to let you and Duckz know that I wouldn't be there. But, I left both of my cell phones at home. Communication fail! It was gorgeous out there today. I'm jealous!